so that I don't scare all the internet blog readers away with my intense family tornados...
My fourth day of WW is going well.
At lunch as I was having my very dry can of tuna, I was wishing I could have more than 15 crackers without counting them as points. Low and behold, THREE crackers were there hiding behind my plate.
Much to my surprise as well...some kind person brought in a fruit bowl (yum) and doughnuts (grrr). I have had some fruit, I will refrain from the yumminess that is chocolate covered heaven.
I have lined up a sitter for me to attend my first WW meeting tomorrow night. I will be officially WEIGHED (thank you for all those that told me it is done in privacy, cause ya know I am going to have to STRIP down so that we get a TRUE reading...no guessing on how much my shoes add to my weight) in and start my journey a little more publicly (moreso than announcing it to the ENTIRE *echo echo* internet world).
Good day. ;)
I hope you are all safe and sound with all those tornado watches in your area. Forunately, the worst weather we get in Maine are hurricanes (sometimes) and blizzards (just in the winter). Luckily we know way in advance that these storms are coming and can prepare ourselves.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your WW meeting tomorrow!
Kimmy
good luck at the WW weigh in.
ReplyDeletetwo gals that i work w/ are doing it & they are losing weight.
my dad is also doing it, and he's losing weight too!
God bless the Cracker Fairy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with WW. I tried it. It worked well enough for a while. I hope (No, I know) it will work for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Gotta love it when you find bonus crackers :-) I am on a "diet" because we go on our trip soon. I am so bad at dieting.
ReplyDeleteI am positive eating nanaimo bars does not add excessive calories to my diet.
See, I am hopeless.
Good luck to you Stacie, you can do it. Just think about how empowering it will be to get to your goal weight!
Sounds like you're doing well. Good luck for the weigh-in! At our meeting, it wasn't done privately (as in, it wasn't done in a separate room) but nobody else cared. Honestly, they were all too busy worrying about themselves to give a hoot about anybody else.
ReplyDeleteAnd I remember before the weigh-in there would be a HUGE line for the bathrooms because people would strip off to almost nothing, and also go to the loo in order to weigh as little as possible! ROFL!
Hey!
ReplyDeleteI think it is so awesome (and brave I might add) that you are sharing your WW experience with all of us. Can't wait to hear how your first meeting goes! Sounds like you're off to a good start with the tuna fish and fruit, and bravo for not giving in to the donut! I know you're not supposed to have mayo, but are you allowed to season the tuna? A few spices might perk that fishy up! :)
BTW, thank you for your comment today, I'm so glad that your okay! HUGS right back at ya!
Lizzy
Oh I hope it works for you! So far on my pathetic diet I've lost 2 pounds and am starving ALL THE TIME. *le sigh*.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your weigh in! You should come hang out with us at Fight the fluffy... Lots of people doing WW over there.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well, girlie! Have a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteGet weighed for me too...while you're there. I hate to get on scales. Make up a number for me and we'll call it good!
ReplyDeleteHallie
Good luck at the weigh in. You should feel good about passing on the donuts, I don't think I would have the strength to pass them by.
ReplyDeletemmm fruit is good, but so hard to compete with donuts, no? good job you! don't eat too much tuna tho...mercury and all (srsly i think you're not supposed to eat more than 6-8 oz a week). just watchin' your back ;)good luck tonight!
ReplyDeleteOohooh I'm on a diet, too!!! I know what you mean about counting those crackers :) Hope it's going well for you.
ReplyDelete