Oh My Gawd!!! I did mine, but they were way too scary to share. I blame you...now I look really old to myself. (Cause like not because I am or anything, but damn!) I do not want to ever look at my own pictures again. But hey Stacie...funny funny stuff. It was fun even though I am protesting!
I always liked Open Sesame by Kool and the Gang which WAS from 1976 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUx3wIWYaN0
ReplyDeleteGit down the genie!
I am the genie of sound
Everybody get down!
That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteDamn,you even look good for that era. I can't wait to try this!
ReplyDeleteyou are way too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteha,ha! Yours turned out way better than mine!
ReplyDeleteHot!
Oh My Gawd!!! I did mine, but they were way too scary to share. I blame you...now I look really old to myself. (Cause like not because I am or anything, but damn!)
ReplyDeleteI do not want to ever look at my own pictures again.
But hey Stacie...funny funny stuff. It was fun even though I am protesting!
Holy crap, this is awesome. I'm not doing mine though - it would break the computer.
ReplyDeleteStacie...you look hot with your hair!!! So funny, thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteGirl! You got it going on!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI seriously don't need it. I was the BIGGEST dork in high school.
ReplyDeleteI'm one of those examples they use as "don't let this happen to you."
Not kidding.
But look at you with your bad self!!!!
I think you need a huge hair pick...yea, that's the ticket!
ReplyDelete