Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Toot-nontootilicous




I won't go there again, not today anyway. As much as I know how you all loved it. Especially Liam.

No, today I am going to toot my horn in a nontootilicious way.

Back in January I joined Weight Watchers, best thing I ever did for myself, really. I was fed up with my weight, I exercised everyday with no change in my body. It was time for me, the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak.

I have posted along the way as the weight came off...and even posted when I hit lifetime. That was a scary accomplishment, lifetime!

I also posted when I hit my personal goal, that was more of an accomplished feeling than hitting lifetime for me. I just realized I never made a post about reaching my personal goal...SHAME ON ME. I am sure you are all heart broken about it ;).

So, for my toot today, I would like to scream from the roofs that I have MAINTAINED my personal goal weight now since July 31st!

********
In other news, my panic attack over the invites yesterday ended when I stamped all but my dad's invite. So I am going to hold onto it for now, if I feel better about sending it in a couple of days I will. If I don't then I won't send it. He hasn't been invited before, so this won't come as a surprise if he isn't invited again. Not that he even REALIZES that he is missing out.

Thank you for all of your support! Even though you think you don't know the whole situation, just having a nice word from you is worth exposing all of my "issues". So thank you!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. In the last month since I started watching what I ate, I've lost 10 lbs...

    yea me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOOOO!!! Way to go!! I'm still on the roller-coaster but you continue to inspire me. You're a rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to TOOT! yeah for you!!! i am so excited for you and i love that others are doing this journey that is going to last a lifetime and are being successful at it! that encourages and empowers me! yeah for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! That is an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOOOOOOOO! You hit your goals. Bonus? Maintaining!

    I am so incredibly proud of your strength, if I had half I would be amazing.

    And on the invite, smart! Be at peace with it, whatever the decision is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - well done!!! That's very inspiring for me. I re-joined WW 3 months ago and I've lost almost 20lb. I'm a couple of pounds away from my goal weight (I'm also a Lifetime member, I first did WW 7 years ago before I had kids and I lost 30lb then). It's so hard, but SOOOOO worth it! Can't wait to get there and maintain FOREVER ... as I'm sure you will too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A woot for the weight! Seriously, that is something to be proud of.

    And the invite? I agree, doubt usually means DON'T (at least not now).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to Go! You should toot your own horn on maintaining your weight! I wish I could get me to WW and stick to it. I usually run out of money and then can't get back. If I could get rid of the 22 Y/O I could probably afford that and maybe a lot more!
    On that decision you made...I like that. You've taught me something new!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! That is a big deal and you are my hero. I am being forced to make some lifestyle changes and keeping my fingers crossed to join you in the nontootilicious category!

    Shout out to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...