Saturday, November 1, 2008

hmmm, my blog synopsis?

Here were the ads that google had on my page the other day....I wonder why??? lmao

My Thinner Halloween Body
I cut down 11lb of stomach fat for Halloween by obeying this rule
AnnsWeightLoss.com

*there's no weight loss around HALLOWEEN, crazies*


Relieve Excessive Gas
3 out of 4 customers are repeat. View testimonial to find out why!
www.endomune.com/gas.html

*do I talk about flatulence THAT MUCH? (writes down that website)*


Adult Chat Rooms (Free)
Found: 3,269 Singles Near You. Create Your Free Screen Name Here!
FreeAdultSinglesChat.com

*as if...I am not even single...(yet) maybe that's the point?*

Virtual Directory for IdM
Virtualize all your datasources to create a single IdM infrastructure!
www.RadiantLogic.com

*I don't even know what the hell that is, IdM...but the website is radiantlogic, maybe I will have some radiant logic after visiting?*




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what hints are going out to the rest of us? I could identify with some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3,269 singles near you?!?!? Whoa! There can't be more than four or five where I live...

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...