
Click the button to see what everyone else "captured"!
This week's challenge was MOTION.
Motion of the Ocean (or Lake in our case)
((and yes it is one taken from over a week ago))
(((there's so much MOTION going on here that I didn't get my camera out ONCE this week)))
((((and by "motion" I do not mean the 'if the boat is a'rockin, don't come a'knockin' kind of motion))))

Kids in the lake, with waves. RIGHT? RIGHT?
I know. Lame.
However, as I mentioned above, things are in BIG TIME motion over here at Stacie's Madness.
House is sold, we have some repairs that I have to coordinate before closing which is September 14th.
So kids and I have about 30 days to find a house (cause I really want to buy) in our area and pack.
Kids and packing. HA.
Kids and house hunting. Double HA.
Kids, packing, house hunting AND working a full time job. I don't call this Stacie's Madness as a joke, yo. It's pure madness.
Congrats on selling the house! Whew - sounds like the next 30 days are going to be pretty busy! Hold on to your sanity! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha...you crack me up from don't come a knockin'" (can't remember the last time i heard that) to your "Double HA"...I was wating on a Triple Dog Dare while you were at it...hahaha...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on selling the house and may sanity be with you...
Oh and great pic :)
Holy cow! OK, yes - madness. But, you can do it :) Great picture too, not at all lame. You did a great job getting such a BLUE water shot!
ReplyDeleteThe busy schedule in your future makes me want a drink....
ReplyDeleteThe water looks amazing! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything!!
Those are some happy kids! Great shot! And yay for houses selling! Can you get mine to, Please??
ReplyDeleteoh lake motion is the best
ReplyDeleteMan, after you get moved into the new place you seriously need to treat yourself to a for real spa day! Massage...the works...
ReplyDeleteyou can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! I didn't know the house sold, congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a busy month ahead, lady. But it's a new chapter and I'm thrilled!
Great picture!
That's a great shot! Congrats on selling the house. I hope things calm down nicely QUICKLY for you and your kids. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, so I thought my life was crazy! Heh!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Looks so relaxing!
Congrats on selling your house, and good luck finding a new one!
Man, you are busy! I do like the picture. I can totally relate to the lack of assistance kids are in the moving process. Pretty soon it will all be a blurry memory!
ReplyDeleteWell, the hard part is over--selling the thing. Now, with all of those houses for sale, you should be able to find something pretty quickly. Okay, I get the time thing, but maybe with school starting....?
ReplyDeleteSounds like madness to me. Good luck with the house hunting. I pretty much live on the real estate sites for the area I want to move to, even though we have no current plans to move. I'm weird.
ReplyDeleteLove the pic. And you'll get it all done...somehow :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on selling your house and goodluck finding the home of your dreams! Wonderful pic!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a beer for you just thinking about kids, packing, working and house hunting. Ooof.
ReplyDeleteYou've come a long way baby!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the sale, good luck on the search. If I was closer I would come and help you move, cause if there is one thing I love it's packing up a house. (not that I do it often) I'm organized at that too.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, it is ALL worth every minute of it!
What a great shot...check out the expressions on their faces!! Good luck with the move and house hunt. Hope to be joining you soon...house has been on the market for a year and a half now. Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteWith the housing market the way it is, hopefully you'll be able to snag one at a good price, i.e. get twice as much space as you would have a few years ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteStacie... great shot of the kids!! Good luck with everything! Kids and ANYTHING is hard work!!
ReplyDeleteStacie... great shot of the kids!! Good luck with everything! Kids and ANYTHING is hard work!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! Good luck with all you have to do... sounds busy!
ReplyDeleteNo words really, just standing in amazement. At the photo and the madness and the Mom who can ROCK both!
ReplyDeleteHey, I left you something to make you SMILE! on my blog, so when you get a second, come see!Oh, and congrats :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! iAm totally loving that shot, so glad we are going back to the beach next weekend☺!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I love the shot and am just in awe of all the motion you're going to have in moving. Good luck!
ReplyDeletecool pic. Also I hope all goes well with the house hunting especially with the kids.
ReplyDeleteyour kids are adorable. Congrats on the house.
ReplyDeleteI now wanna go swimming. WooHoo for selling the house!
ReplyDeleteYeah on selling your house. The next 30 days are going to be stressful. Don't forget to take care of yourself and to ask for help when you need it.
ReplyDeleteI love that shot! They are having so much fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd yay on the house sale, that's got to be a load off! Good luck finding a new one, hope it's easy peasy!