Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Capture, it's been a long time....

487

I haven't participated in You Capture in a very very long time. 
Lately, the camera has only been out for "work" not so much for "fun".

Photobucket



"Work" does not equal any paid jobs...no. 

"Work" as in self elected football photog mom. 

Not that I haven't enjoyed it, cause I have, but having the camera up to my eye through most of the game doesn't make me want to have it up to my face for fun.

*whoa, what?*

Anyway, as I said earlier in the week, it was the most beautiful fall weekend....and FUN too.  Sunday I had the camera up to my face for FUN....and it really made me happy.

511

There is plenty of oranges, reds and yellows here and I love it...

9 comments:

  1. I know JUST what you mean. I have been 'Official Photographer" for TWO Pop Warner football teams this Fall. Over 1000 photos thus far. (Boy, I'm glad I'm shooting digital)

    But photos for ME are rare. I'm going to have to make some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you back and shooting for fun! Love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkins. I have no idea why, but they make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There appears to be a ghost at the bottom of the picture????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! There's a ghost in that last picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are amazing! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is beautiful! I always love the pictures that you take!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. It is a beautiful time of year for photos.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...