Sharpest crayon in the box...
However those sayings go.
I have blonde moments.
I have several blonde moments.
Today being one...did you realize that it's May 3rd? I did. What I didn't realize is that school will be out in ONE MONTH. Holy crap. One more month of having a 4th grader and a 1st grader.
One more month of my daughter's elementary school career. She moves up to the intermediate school next year...for 5th grade.
No wonder I have greys...I am going to be a mom of a 5th grader. HOLY COW.
Bubba moves on to 2nd grade. He has had ZERO trips to the principle this year...which means he can continue his elementary career at the current school. :)
Summer in one month also means high day care costs *gulp*.
Summer in one month means the morning whine of why they have to get up early still and why can't they stay home or why do I have to work.
*Sigh*
Remember when summer break was fun? Yeah. That was before being an adult....er...getting older...er....graduating from school.
Summer is in one month. I haven't scheduled ONE vacation this year. Not a single one.
*sigh*
Summer is one month. Yo.
Please remind me that summer is my favorite season...because right now...I'm not feeling the love.
I am the mother of a senior in college, where did my little first grader go?
ReplyDeleteYes, it is right here. I am glad not to have a fifth grader or a second grader.
ReplyDeleteI'm already getting the complaints about having to go to daycare during the summer. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.
ReplyDelete