Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm a day late.

For wordless Wednesday...but....we had family pictures done for this year. :)

Thank you to Studio Rachel Photography


Three Headed Chin Twins.  Er, Triplets?!?!


Yes, my 10 1/2 year old is almost as tall as me.  There should be a law.  Just sayin.



Remember last year's pictures?   I love them and I love this year's too.  :)  Buggy has changed.  Bubba and I look the sameish.  :)  Bubba's missing teeth this year.  He has 3 missing, not counting the 2 molars he had to have pulled...that's 5 (for you non adding fools) total missing from his mouth right now.

It's not WHAT you have in your life, but WHO you have in your life that counts...

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! You guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I would love to have some family photos like these.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...