Monday, January 14, 2008

Telltale signs....

Seriously, my body follows a pretty regular schedule for the most part.

As much as I have been obsessing over food and such lately, my body seems to obsess over this whole ovulating and menstrual crap.

First sign that "it" is on its way:

I want to have *ahem* you know with my hubby.
Then when it comes to actually "do it" meh, I change my mind.
I get really sweet, throwing nice compliments to those I love.
Chocolate gets a voice and it is CALLING my name.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then the ugly starts showing its face.
Little things either send me in a fit of anger or a fit of tears.
Finally the flow happens. Feels as if all that is evil in me is flowing out with it.

ah, few days later I am back to "normal" only to start the cycle once again.
I think I have the PRE pms crap. Because anymore the time in between seems to be less and less.

Oh and don't worry, I am on sweet week right now.... ;)

9 comments:

  1. oh, man, girl. i have horrible PMS. i eat us outtah house and home when that time of the month arrives. i get it for about a week and no ding dong is safe within a 10 mile radius. i will have all the ding dongs in the land!!! with fries on da side! :)

    Have a great week, Stacie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by "ding dong" you are refering to the chocolate ones with the creamy filling....lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love that cartoon... I'll have me one of everything!

    You know I was going through the ugly part on Sat....I feel better now!

    :-)

    Hope your ugly is fast and painless. For you anyway, otherwise it's every man for himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I too, get the ugly part. My poor husband, friends, family, neighbors, actors, cab drivers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes. PMS. You don't get the sore boobs too? OMG, I get the sore boobs. I wrote a really good post about PMS once. Up until a few months ago, I never used to get it! Can you believe it?

    Somebody recommended evening primrose oil. I have yet to try it, but I think I better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm, chocolate. now i want some, damn you! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally relate, right down to believing my evil days outnumber the good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the ol' uterus removed when I was 26 - haven't had a visit from MY DEAR AUNT FLO in almost 12 years!!!

    Want to kill me??? hee hee

    (aren't I a pain in the butt?)

    Hallie
    http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I know this sounds crazy but even though I am pregnant and not doing the cycle thing right now I still go through the craving of chocolate around the same time during the month. It is like my brain has been trained for the past 15 years to say, "it's time for chocolate!"

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...