
the new me:

RED and with BANGS. :)
(love my blog on the computer behind me...and the bubbles sitting there...LOL)
I also want to update you all on my wonderful container garden! :D
We have veggies...

Lil Tomatoes

HOT PEPPERS

The start to a cucumber.
We also have some green beans growing but I couldn't get a clear enough picture; they are still so small. :D The kids and I run out there every night to check on their growth. We are amazed at how a little flower turns into a wonderful yummy veggie. Can't wait to harvest them and enjoy!!
Great haircut! And aren't the plants fun? I get science and all that, but still, I'm always amazed that I can put a little seed in the ground and then get so many green beans.
ReplyDeleteCute 'do!! The color is great on you....makes your eyes look so bright. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous, as always! Anyone who CAN do red hair SHOULD do red hair, and I so wish I could pull it off half as well as you do! You really have the right skin tone/eye color for it, your whole face is brightened.
ReplyDeleteLove the new hair. Red looks great on you and makes your eyes really stand out.
ReplyDeleteI am growing some veggies too. Its fun. I'm going to take a few pictures for you!
Stacie- You look FAB!!!!! Love all of it. =0)
ReplyDeleteTara
love the new hair! your eyes look super green with the new color, very cool!!!!!
ReplyDeletegardens are the best, esp ones with food. mmm.
It's perfect! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYay for the veggies, we are growing some cukes too and Jack has been out counting the ones that sprouted. Nature is miraculous!
I totally love the new do! The color with your eyes makes them pop, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe garden is exciting, i can hardly wait till we can have one again, fresh yummy goodness, delish!!
I totally love the new do! The color with your eyes makes them pop, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe garden is exciting, i can hardly wait till we can have one again, fresh yummy goodness, delish!!
I totally love the new do! The color with your eyes makes them pop, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe garden is exciting, i can hardly wait till we can have one again, fresh yummy goodness, delish!!
LOVE the new "do" ... the colour is awesome and really suits you. The bangs are cute, too!
ReplyDeleteFreaking Awesome, Hot Mama! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAlso, you have flung a case of garden-envy on me. I need to get some containers and grow some stuff. Stat!
Love the new "do". That's a good look for you and your face is noticibly thinner from the previous picture - good on you!
ReplyDeleteI have similar hair trauma. I don't like to do a lot of styling and I have stick straight hair with a bit of a flip too, plus I have double cowlicks in front. I usually keep a perm in it just to make it behave, but lately I've been going with a short cut similar to yours and I have to say, it works well for me and I get a lot of compliments on it, so I guess it must be a good look for me.
Awesome!! That is so fun!
ReplyDeleteSteph
That is a fantastic haircut!!! You look wonderful. It is classy and sassy at the same time!
ReplyDeleteOh, and a container garden!!! I MIGHT be able to keep that alive :)
Jumping on the bandwagon to say that color really brings out your eyes!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! Love the bangs and the color.
ReplyDelete