WOW - Friday the 6th huh? That is just around the corner!We used up all our snow days, so the kids have to go to school to make it all up. They are going to be roasting in that non-air conditioned building!See you soon!Kimmy
That's one tough flower!
Like mama zen said, one tough flower. Kind of like you, huh? :)
Is that a hose house in the background? I love hose houses.
And bloom!! That's an inspirational picture. I love it!
That is the coolest thing! I love it. Hey, does this give you some hope or maybe it is a sign of your own strength??
I second what working mom said. I think this entirely appropriate given your strength!:-)
C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...
WOW - Friday the 6th huh? That is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteWe used up all our snow days, so the kids have to go to school to make it all up. They are going to be roasting in that non-air conditioned building!
See you soon!
Kimmy
That's one tough flower!
ReplyDeleteLike mama zen said, one tough flower. Kind of like you, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a hose house in the background? I love hose houses.
ReplyDeleteAnd bloom!! That's an inspirational picture. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest thing! I love it. Hey, does this give you some hope or maybe it is a sign of your own strength??
ReplyDeleteI second what working mom said. I think this entirely appropriate given your strength!
ReplyDelete:-)