I changed it, IT guy has to reboot, so I will have to change the siggy and divider later...so far though, I love it. :D
or mister...
check out my blogroll page...give me your vote and opinion...should I change my layout?
I love the tornado layout I have now, but I bore quickly...so what do you all think.
SIDE NOTE TO NATALIE...Thank you so much for my very first personalized layout, you did a fantastic job.
Totally love the new one...it gets my vote :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the scrap-book one! You can keep the tornado one for later, right? Maybe? Change is fun!
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeletei can do a scrapbook one like that if you want me to! i like it too!!! email me!
ReplyDeletei was going to email you today after i saw the comment you left on elaine's blog. that way you could get the signature and divider, etc to go with a new header.
Very nice. I love the background.
ReplyDelete