We spent some time at the beach

We saw a parade

Ronald was laughing at me and all my weight gain that he KNEW I would do that week/end (I gained 3.4 lbs this week, oops)
We swam, this is Buggy and my brother Chad

We saw fireworks.

We enjoyed birthday cake, again with the weight gods laughing away any weight loss hopes.



What we didn't do enough of this past weekend...

*ah* yes, a holiday weekend full of festivities, family and friends.
Looks like you guys had a blast. I have to ask, did that tattoo on your brother's front of his neck hurt? Ouch!
ReplyDeletehe says it didn't, but I KNOW he is lying! LOL
ReplyDeleteOohhh...he's GOT to be lying Stacie!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!
Looks like you had a great time...but you needed more pictures on your birthday. That is on next years list.
ReplyDeleteAny weight gain during a holiday / birthday week doesn't count. It's true.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWeigh gain, shmeight gain, it was a holiday!
that photo of Ronald freaked me out.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great weekend! How fun!
ReplyDeleteSee you - Kellan
Weight gain? Girl, you look pretty damn good in that pic. You definitely needed more pics. Looks like it was packed full!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had fun! I love the last picture!
ReplyDeleteKimmy