Ha! Ha! Ha! I used to be glued to my TV every afternoon when Days came on. Now, I get confused with keeping up with stuff IRL, so I haven't watched it in a couple of years. I turned on the TV the other day and I couldn't figure out who is who anymore. I just thought it was funny that you have that wheel up there and Titled this "as the wheel turns..." Is the grandma still alive? (I know...so off the subject.) just curious...
What a stunning photo! I love the colors! Happy WW~
ReplyDeletenice pic!
ReplyDeleteHere's my entry. Thanks!
You are becoming quite the photographer with that new camera :-)
ReplyDeleteOK, I love the photo, but love the soap opera too.
ReplyDeleteI have been watching Days of Our Lives since I was 12. I know, I have a problem...
Kimmy
Beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
I love the colors! Great photo - you don't need photography classes! You should teach them!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shade of blue.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture but hate that show.
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha! Ha! I used to be glued to my TV every afternoon when Days came on. Now, I get confused with keeping up with stuff IRL, so I haven't watched it in a couple of years. I turned on the TV the other day and I couldn't figure out who is who anymore. I just thought it was funny that you have that wheel up there and Titled this "as the wheel turns..."
ReplyDeleteIs the grandma still alive? (I know...so off the subject.) just curious...
Gorgeous Stacie, you have such an eye girl! Keep at it, I love seeing your shots!
ReplyDeleteoh great photo and tag line....
ReplyDeleteSo vibrant. I love yellow and blue together. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow that's beautiful. Love the primary colours all together. So bright.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I like this one!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my WW. I will be back to visit!
Tracey