Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends

It's late in the day, I just haven't been able to spruce myself up enough to come here today and post.

I miss my friends, my in real life friends. It is an empty feeling. It is a sad feeling.

The only friend I have spent time with isn't a friend at all, she makes me bitchy, she makes me cry and she is here once a month (damn time hog).

So with that said, Happy Monday yo. If my friends are reading, call me, I miss you and could really use a friendly hug. :)

*edit*
I spoke to one of my girl friends today, so that one is checked off the list. Even though we both spewed all about the crappy things going on, it was great to hear from her and vent to her.

Now you others, you know who you are...miss you. :D



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. It's nice to take time for our friends! Glad you connected today with one of yours!

    Have a good evening - Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope they call ya. I swear if we knew each other in "real life" I could totally see us being friends. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have real life friends, all my friends are in my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im always here...and happy to send a few hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends are so important...and tell beyotch to hit the road! The nerve....

    Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my friends too - we all live in different parts of the South. I'm glad you got to talk to one of your girlfriends yesterday! I'm sure that made a blue Monday better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad one of your real life friends called you! i hope you hear from more!!! {hugs} from this virtual friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...