Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kill Pinata

This morning I finally uploaded pictures from Buggy's birthday party...and this one CRACKED ME UP...

wanted to share...HAD to share.

September08 250
KILL THE PINATA

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. That is (was) a cool pinata!
    Love the look on Buggy's face! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: Avoid Buggy at all costs when pinata is near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look is priceless! She's fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the exact face I make when candy is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pinata was going d-OWN!

    Girl has spunk, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look on her face! Hope she was the lucky one to bust it open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BA HA HA HA HA!!!!

    That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That face is perfection!!! Sheer determination . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My, girlfriend looked like she was possessed!! That's def. one to show future boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, ha, I love the look on Buggy's face!
    Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...