*It was from Sunday/Monday snow. It is starting to snow pretty good here now so I am sure it is headed your way. 5 inches should make for a GREAT commute home for the hubs.
nope, not the christmas card...cause, I am technically still married and I don't think it would be quite kosher to already have him out of the picture for the cards this year...but by golly NEXT YEAR...it's on.
for some reason the comment section on your last post won't let me type in it. You have to feel better after venting all of that..I did a similiar list awhile back!
I have no idea how you found me, but thank you. Looks like my rough road may get rougher--it is nice to know I have strangers out there rooting for me.
Is that your Christmas card?
ReplyDelete*It was from Sunday/Monday snow. It is starting to snow pretty good here now so I am sure it is headed your way. 5 inches should make for a GREAT commute home for the hubs.
nope, not the christmas card...cause, I am technically still married and I don't think it would be quite kosher to already have him out of the picture for the cards this year...but by golly NEXT YEAR...it's on.
ReplyDeleteNow how cute is that picture?
ReplyDeleteVery nice pic ma'am!
ReplyDeleteVerry nice, verry nice! Love the new header. You're really mixing things up around here, huh?
ReplyDeletegreat picture. i can only hope i can get one that good of my group!
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture! You look great! Love the new layout. One of the days I'm going to have to branch out and explore other templates...
ReplyDeletefor some reason the comment section on your last post won't let me type in it.
ReplyDeleteYou have to feel better after venting all of that..I did a similiar list awhile back!
I have no idea how you found me, but thank you. Looks like my rough road may get rougher--it is nice to know I have strangers out there rooting for me.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture!!! I need to get on the ball. I don't think I have a single recent family pic!
ReplyDelete