Oh so pissy.
In random list and order.
1) Still no F*&^*(^& call from my lawyer...
2) Hubby heard from HIS lawyer with what appears to be child support amounts. To which he replied, "I'm getting screwed" when he should say "whatever it takes to help support my child"
*deep breath*
3) Damn Aunt Flo makes her pending arrival hell for two weeks before she shows.
4) The refried black beans I am having for lunch clogged the sink and will later clog the...well you know.
5) Snow is in the forecast...AGAIN. *Shakes fist at Midwest weather*
6) House has been on the market since Saturday...no calls. It hasn't been that long I know, but I thought for sure, out of curiosity, SOMEONE would call for a showing. Nada.
Things I'm not pissy about...
1) My mom made it home safely Wednesday night!
2) Bubba has his first (for this season) t-ball practice this weekend.
3) We are meeting with Buggy's softball team at pizza place (no cooking for me tonight)!
4) Today is Friday and I finished Eclipse last night so I have a fresh weekend to start Breaking Dawn.
5) Some of the tulip bulbs I planted last fall are finally starting to come up, still haven't seen daffodils but I'm hopeful.
6) I got a card in the mail from Gwen @ Everything I like Causes Cancer...and it will be great blog material, when I am feeling less pissy.
There! 6 things that are making me pissy and 6 things that are not making me pissy. It is so much harder to come up (that's what he said) with the non pissy items.
Hope you all have a non pissy weekend.
Stay Warm, it is SPRING after all *bewildered look*
And may your weekend be non pissy, too.
ReplyDeleteDivorce AND divorce lawyers suck!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there with the house, it'll happen!
Enjoy your pizza and your book and this delightful (WTF?) spring weather.
Well I'll be right there with you not enjoying this pissy Spring weather. !
ReplyDeleteI'm just going to say...smile.
ReplyDeleteI know you probably don't feel like it, but give it a try.
You may fool yourself. ;)
Yeah, Maria and her pretty wonderful boy can Suck It as far as I'm concerned. I'll meet your pissy and raise you a snotty (literally). Hopefully the doctor will give me some really good drugs.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks to be pissy, but it sucks even more when dads feel so bent outta shape about child support. Enjoy your pizza and don't think about the snow! Before you know it the Midwestern winter will be an afterthought and we'll be bitchin about humidity LOL
ReplyDeleteI hear rumors we're gonna get snow too. (Michigan)
ReplyDeleteHang in there with the house. It's spring break time. Our school system just started their break today. In a couple of weeks, it'll likely draw regular traffic.
Good luck with unplugging your pipes. ;)
Oh I am shaking my fist at the weather too!
ReplyDeleteThat is a catchy little tune you have been singing! I was singing it yesterday :) Hope you find lots this weekend to make you smile.
ReplyDeleteI never trust anyone called Aunt Flo.
ReplyDeleteNow I've got that pissy song in my head. Have a good weekend Stacie.
ReplyDeleteI would focus on the pissy side too...
ReplyDeleteSpring will come eventually. Right? Seriously, it will, won't it? *starts curing up in fetal position in corner*
Well, I guess you can look at it that your "not" pissies are equal to your "am" pissies. If they were less, I'd say that sucks. May your "nots" far outweigh your "ams" tomorrow! If that doesn't make you feel better--maybe I've just confused the hell out of you!! It did me! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I guess I shouldn't tell you that it was list your pet peeve day on my blog for aloha friday today LOL!
ReplyDeleteHope things turn around for ya!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, I just did a post with the EXACT same sentiments... so yes, I would say I join you in being PISSY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up. And PS... you need a new lawyer.
ReplyDeleteFuck those bitches. (The hubby and the lawyer, I mean)
ReplyDeleteI would feel sorry for you with the snow, but I live in North Dakota and that ALONE makes me pissy!
Thank goodness for the Twilight books. ;o)
Glad your mom made it home safe and sound, let the party begin!
ReplyDeleteIf my weekend (which is spent at work) is anything like what my work week started out like, there will be no words to describe...pissy just won't do it justice. I am ready to walk...
Piss off winter.
ReplyDeleteThat is what I am feeling.
The sun is out though, so maybe I should calm down
Have I told you how I love the way you tell it like it is???
I LOVE IT
More....please!
PS: I hate selling a house, why do people not love the house as much as we do??
Ah, your soon to be ex sounds like a man after my father's own heart. He used to do everything he could to get out paying my mom child support. At one point, he and his lawyer even argued in court that he didn't need to pay my mom anything because my grandfather (my mom's dad) could just give her the money. He'd only pay when my mom's lawyer would get a new court date just so he could say, "Look, Your Honor, I'm trying." Meanwhile, he would spend money on himself, Step Thing #1, and the step kids like it was going out of style.
ReplyDeleteSkip forward 15 years or so, and he has the audacity to complain about how "little" money one of my step-sisters was getting paid in child support ($1000/month). Since I had just graduated from law school at the time, he of course wanted free legal advice on what she could do to increase that amount.
I didn't give it to him. I just laughed because compared to what little he used to pay my mom, that $1000 Melissa was getting was the equivalent of winning the child support lottery.
Just stumbled across your blog... love it! (Hope you're having a better day today...)
ReplyDeleteIt's snowing where I am, too... WTF?