Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Capture, Wk 10! JOY

This is a fun carnival set up by Beth @ I Should be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

Click the button to see what everyone else "captured"!

This week we were to capture, JOY.


April09 092

Joy is...

Ice cream smiles.

April09 089

Joy is...

Freckles on a handsome boy.

April09 084

Joy is...

Someone to share with...

and being their Mom.


Photobucket

37 comments:

  1. Not only are those great captures, but that is some of the coolest looking ice cream I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos! Looks like a wonderful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet. a great moment caught forever! sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really joyful captures. There is nothing better than ice cream when it is just getting warm enough to eat it outside :) Also, I swear it is therapeutic for me to read your Robin Williams quote every week when I check out your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmo! Great shots.

    Nell
    SheSnaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fantastic pictures. I'll share my ice cream with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ice cream - ice cream! Love the martian bar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third photo is really awesome, the sharing of the icecream. How do you get your kids to share, tell your secrets please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is your ice cream man as scary as our ice cream man?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome shots... and oh, so, true.

    Your daughter's shirt says, "love life" and I'm thinkin' you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUM! Those look delicious and would bring me LOTS of joy too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that a strawberry shortcake bar. Num. That is unadulterated joy. Now I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummmm....

    Nice photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kids sharing treats. That brings a mother joy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joy is synonymous with ice cream. That's a fact. Sadly, melancholy is synonymous with ice cream headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the first pic with the ice cream in the forefront. Beautiful children and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ice cream is always the best. I recently couldn't resist the temptation to go to the sinful DQ. OMG! Their Midnight Truffle Blizzard is just too sinful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joy is most definitely ice cream smiles, freckles and all of the fun stuff you captured. But the best is definitely being the mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum - great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! And now I want ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great pics ..makes me want ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That popsicle looks too damn yummy! Give it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the strawberry shortcake bars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are such great shots. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great captures and cute kids! I'm seeing a lot of ice cream so far in this theme...and for good reason! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!! Your kids are too cute...GOTTA love the ice cream!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful children and the icecream looks delicious! Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh...now I want ice cream! These are two of my ice cream truck favorites!!! We aren't allowed to shop the ice cream truck in our neighborhood. Rumor has it the driver is a little...um...creepy. How do I explain this to my kids? I don't. We see the truck and race to Coldstone! ;(

    I really love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these captures of Joy! Now I'm hungry for one of these....shame on you. :) LOL

    Thanks so much for stopping by mine and leaving me such a wonderful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Damn. Now I have to go get me some ice cream treats.

    ReplyDelete
  31. james just walked over to my computer while i was looking at this post and started screaming "bite! bite... peeeeese!" too funny. i think he is considering licking my laptop screen. guess i better get this boy a snack!

    cute pictures...very cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  32. i want one! these are great shots! the colors are crisp and details are neat. cute kids, too :O). thanks for showing us your great captures.

    my 'joy' shots are posted now, too. feel free to visit my page at The Shadow of the Cross.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...