Check this out...
Ryan from Daddy Digest and his lovely (I'm assuming lovely, she sounds lovely) Crystal from Simply Being Mommy have a podcast and they said MY NAME and MY BLOG NAME...woot woot. Check 'em out and listen to their podcast, yo.


****
on to other things.
I'm going random today. Bare with me.
-my hair drives me nuts.
-Buggy says I have orange hair. I do not. She also asked me if I didn't dye my hair what color would it be. I haven't dyed my hair in about a year, I think. She couldn't understand why then it is still orange. *sigh* My hair is NOT ORANGE.
-the pants I have on today have a side zipper that I keep forgetting to zip. Can you say hello white love handle hangin out for co-workers to see?
-I twisted my ankle like a month ago. I'm a clutz. It's still not completely right. It is especially moody when I wear my heels.
-Why is it always OK for me to miss work for these house inspections and such? STBE will not/cannot miss work. It's irritating.
-Thank goodness I have a job that I can miss some time.
-The house passed (mostly) inspections except for the foundation. YIPES. Yesterday I had one quote to fix, not sure how much yet...the buyers are having their guys out tomorrow morning.
-I'm hungry. I only have soup for lunch today boo. It's only 11:30.
-I feel a little guilty about how much I blog about my Bubba...as if Buggy doesn't say and do funny things. Bubba is just much more over the top, Buggy is more reserved and quieter.
-I am still totally psyched about my girls night in ONE WEEK. Woot.
-I've been loving this cd lately.
-I want to meet some fellow bloggers....and I hope to as (i just typed ass) soon as all this house stuff is settled and the kids and I are moved into a new place.
-I saw The Ugly Truth this past weekend, it was ONE of the ways I treated myself (even though all you dirty minded people wanted to think that I treated myself to myself or to someone else) Pervs!
-I love going to the movies, even if I am sitting at a "date" movie by myself.
-It's the second "date" movie (first one was The Proposal) I've taken myself too. (See how good I am to me. Awe, I heart me.)
-There was another loner at the movie, but he was old...and ugly...even in the dark.
-That wasn't nice of me.
-I did run out of popcorn midway through the movie. I didn't want to miss anything to get a refill, so I looked his way to see if I could have some of his...I quickly looked back at the screen in fear that he thought I was checking him out.
-The movie was pretty predictable, but there was ONE part that literally made me scream out in giggles.
-Anyway, I think that's it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I love going to the movies by myself! All to easy when the theater is literaly 1.5 from my garage to it's doorstep!! LOVE matinee prices!
ReplyDeleteHey question...how do people make their coolio 'buttons' over on the right side there?
You love popcorn enough that you were going to ask some strange old man if you could have some of his? Did I just read that correctly? And why in the hell am I not on the list of bloggers to meet? I'm sure not feeling the love today. After all I do for you...
ReplyDeleteAWE, SAMSMAMA...yes, i'd love to meet you IRL...where are you anyway?
ReplyDeleteThose that I linked, well two of them anyway, are close to me so the meet WILL happen for sure....
Where are you...let's meet-n-greet, ya big baby. ;)
Congrats on the shout-out! Will you still love us little people when you're all famous and shit? :)
ReplyDeleteI love that P!nk cd, too. "Bad Influence" is ma' song, y'all.
You made me LOL @ "ugly even in the dark" and "that wasn't nice of me." HEE!
bev-are you kidding me...I'm still the little people. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that one...it's a jam. My kids LOVE Funhouse!
Can't wait for Little Dude to go to school full time so I can indulge in movies on my own starting next month!!! Hope you are having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteWell I don't want to meat you either bitch. That wasn't nice of me. But I'm NOT sorry. Suck it.
ReplyDeleteAnd enjoy your GNO next week. Or don't. I don't care anymore.
Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. Guess I better eat some worms.
FUCK DUDE, LOTS OF PANTIES IN A BUNCH.
ReplyDeleteKristin, you can MEAT me anytime.
Those I mention are actually in the works...
so simmer down.
I'll MEAT the rest of you some time too. *bend over*
Yep, we talked about you :)
ReplyDeleteI totally would love to meet some of the bloggers I've come to know too! I'm going to Blogher next year, so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you.
Don't give me shit cuz I'm thinking about meat and didn't write meet. Lol. And seriously. No love for me. Cuz you still spell my name wrong. The way it is spelled is right next to my fucking comment.
ReplyDeleteDon't hurt me.
I act like a bitch because I want you to like me.
I'd pull your pigtails...But you would like it.
:)
MUAHA, guess we're even with the spelling issues...and just for the record your name should TOTALLY be spelled as I have it.
ReplyDeleteOh baby you can pull my pigtails when you MEAT me.
just sayin.
You are famous now! Yeah you:)
ReplyDeleteMovies??? What are those. I can't seem to remember. Is that where there is a sheet flapping with some kind of pictures superimposed on it. Sounds fun. Maybe some day I can go see what it's all about. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a GREAT!!! weekend.
Yay for going to movies by oneself! Glad I'm not the only one...
ReplyDeleteSTBE sucks donkey balls. Why is selling this house all on you? Afterall, he's got a stake in it doesn't he? idiot.
You crack me up with your movie talk! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteI definitely want to meet you too!
I go to the movies by myself all the time, or at least I used to when the movie theater was closer. The town I"m in now just got a theater two years ago, but it's so hard to get to they might as well not have even built it. Back in law school, however, the AMC was right down the street so I went to matinees practically every weekend. I think I prefer by myself sometimes. You don't have to worry about someone whispering in your ear every two minutes.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say I'm jealous you got an offer that looks like it will go through, assuming you fix the foundation? I had my house on the market for over 14 months, and both of my offers fell through. I finally just gave up.
AW, I love that you are dating yourself! I absolutely adore that whole CD too.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Stacie. I think that is awesome to go by yourself and enjoy. Also funny that the fellow might think that you were checking him out. Maybe he was checking you out??
ReplyDeleteI used to go to movies by myself ever friday matinee when Cole was in daycare and I was supposed to be at home "working".....you can choose whatever movie YOU want and who the heck cares if you are solo...it's good for us to spend time with just ourselves!
ReplyDeleteI can't go to the movies by myself. Too boring. Wow, you were going to ask to have some stranger's popcorn, even I am not that brave. Well if you all get your shit together and want to realy meet I would love to come. Granted you have to let me know in advance. Yeah I just invited myself.
ReplyDelete