I think he likes to, but nonetheless, he makes them.
He makes them for friends, but also, for the son and dad cake baking extravaganza for his sons' cub scouts.
This year marks the 100 years of scouting, therefore the theme was obviously, 100 years of scouting. Duh.
His plan was to make a cub scout wearing on one half the uniform from 1910 and the other half to wear the uniform the boys wear now.
I
This past weekend he went to town on the cake. Not having my kids, I eagerly
He's impressive, no?

So is Mr.FF.
I was so busy


This cake was baked Thursday night, worked on Friday night, worked on the good part of Saturday (until I made him quit and take me to dinner and the comedy club) and then worked on right up until it had to be presented on Sunday.
The perfectionist in him would say that it still needed tweaking, however, being the perfectionist that *I* am, I know that had he had anymore time he still wouldn't have been 100% happy with it.
Besides, I think that cake looked pretty damn awesome as it was!
Let me also add, that it tasted mighty fine.


That Mr.FF is quite the Master Baker.
that was one impressive cake...was it a contest for the best cake? did he win? I hope so!
ReplyDeleteThat's freakin' impressive.
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious !
ReplyDeleteWow. A man that can cook. Hang on tight. (TWSS)
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool that he can bake/make awesome looking cakes like that. I never could. I am a no talent ass clowm.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, just WOW!
ReplyDeleteWow...you're right! That is VERY impressive!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed!!! What a creative idea to do the two different uniforms. And the cake looks so tasty.
ReplyDeleteI just helped my nephew with a cake. He picked a bear, so we baked a bear in my *fancy* 3D bear pan that you have to bake with the bear on its head. When I pulled that bad boy out of the oven, it looked like it had defied gravity and pooped down the front of his stomach. I don't know if I can ever eat chocolate cake again. Nah.
Awesome. He is quite the baker.
ReplyDeleteMaster Baker hee hee hee
ReplyDeleteHe is talented. Let him spoil you with baking.
ReplyDelete