Friday, April 23, 2010

Dang...randoms

I didn't win the ebay dress yesterday...BOOOO.

Of course I did the normal (right?) womanly thing (after throwing a little fit) I decided I didn't want my number 2 or 3 choice either.

*smiles*

I did find something finally. I hope I'm happy with it once I actually have it in hand.

I am not going to show you (it's a surprise for YOU and for Mr.F)...but trust there will be pictures from the party which is one week from tomorrow.

Groovy times, my friends, groovy times.

******

So, Captain Cancel (hope I'm not speaking too soon) is suppose to pick up the kids tonight (falls from shock) for the weekend. They are heading down south for a baseball tournament and they will be staying at a hotel with a water park. I know the kids will have a great time.

WHICH means...(quickens of breath) a whole weekend alone...(ish) with Mr.F (giddy). There are few obligations, but for the most part, we are ALONE this weekend.

Not sure WHAT we will do...


******

Mr.F asked me to help out with the anniversary party.

ME: What can I help you with for the party?

Mr.F: I'd like you to take care of the meat.

*blink*

I had to ask a few times if he was kidding. He wasn't.

Let me just say....I handled the meat quite well...as usual.

*ahem*

******

I had to turn the furnace back on last night. I have been really trying to deal with the chill in the air, but I had had enough last night when two layers of clothes and a blanket wasn't warming me up.

Dear Mother Nature,

I still love ya, but REALLY?

Waiting for warmth,
Stacie

******

Are there learning curves in relationships?

(I'd go on, but it might need it's own post...ok it WILL need it's own post)

((Don't panic, Mr.F, we're good))

*****

I want a Bud Light Lime. Just sayin.
I'd like to share one with Mother Nature, if she had her act together.
*hmph*

*****

OK, I'm going to go obsess about Mr.F's outfit for the party. I'm thinking a nice leisure suit. ;)

*****

Hope you all have a wonderfully delicious weekend!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You just read so happy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the pictures... and remember to handle the meat gently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you end up beating the meat ;) ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that you'll have something creative for the party. Maybe Mr FF could go as the meat man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you didn't win your dress! I loved it!! But, I'm sure whatever you decided will work out great! =) Have fun! Oh and "taking care of the meat"...*snicker* sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am giggling like a sorority sister for you! Yeah!!! and yes, I am in yet another fun learning curve.

    And remember, when taking care of the meat...different recipes and methods are always a welcome improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Im impressed that MR F. is already asking you to handle his meat. I think you should GO for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh! I refuse to turn the heat back on! Can't wait to see the new dress. I only own one myself, but I'm thinking about buying a few skirts. I used to wear them all the time, and I don't know why I don't anymore. They are so much prettier and more feminine than pants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay wait... you say this kind of bliss puts you at unease on MY blog.. where's the unease on YOUR blog girlie because you are sounding awful blissful. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual I love your random.
    Hope you have the most amazing weekend ....oh and figure out how to handle that meat :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...