Thursday, April 15, 2010

So Fresh...You Capture.

I haven't participated lately, but...

Photobucket

Today's "topic" is fresh...and I couldn't resist.

Tree

This is the beautiful weeping tree in my yard, the yard of MY house, the house I bought for my fresh start.

Everyday that I pull into my driveway and see this tree I feel happy. Everyday that I pull into MY driveway, walk into MY house, see MY messes (well the kids' messes really) I am living.

It truly IS refreshing.

Check out other "You Captures" and congratulate Beth on her new bundle of joy!!

*edit, fixed link to Beth...hopefully.

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I love pictures like this. We are having our very first full family photo pictures taken in the outdoors, I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the link to Beth's blog to work. Darn it! Your tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Spring is just the best. We aren't quite there yet but soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I agree, its great to have things worth living for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. All of it.

    And I like the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pretty pretty!

    http://www.theiheartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! And love how you talk of your "fresh" start... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love little pink blossoms b/c they tell me that warmer weather is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new header. The tree is beautiful. I've seen it many times in person as I drive by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was inspired by the blooms around my house too. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!

    I'm anxiously awaiting some flower buds here... I think my apple blossoms might be the first to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to have a place that captures such happiness.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...