Friday, July 2, 2010

i LOVE the 4th

I'm giddy.
I love the 4th of July.
The parade, the fireworks, the parties, the family/friends...not to mention a very special someone's birthday is the day after the 4th. 
Flag Waving

*innocent smile*

(pssttt a nice present would be you clicking for my nomination to best *giggle* parenting blog...just sayin)

Flag held high


I will have one kid Friday for fireworks, both kids Saturday for step dad's party, both kids for the parade. Then they will go (most likely, I still have to talk to Buggy to make sure she WANTS to go) with Captain Cancel until Tuesday.

They will be gone for my birthday. I am a little sad about it, but I did say it was OK. I am already conjuring up things I can do that I can't do while the kids are around.

LIKE...go see Eclipse...or float in the pool, with no noise but the radio.

During the day it's not a big deal, it's the night that I fear a little sadness.

Dinner? For one? I bought steaks, guess I will save those for another night.

I am not sure what Mr.F is doing that night...but I am sure at some point I will see him.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fanfreakintastic birthday and holiday and that Captain Cancel cancels so you can have the kids on your birthday. Is that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy long weekend birthday celebrations festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's a great birthday. Where are you going to a parade? I thought that we don't have one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday a few days early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all Happy Birthday. Second of all I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, or you could send me a detailed email to help me out. I'm so glad you stopped by the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday (early)!
    The 4th is my favorite holiday. The parades, the bbqs the fireworks but with this sunburn I am just not feeling it this year. The air conditioning and the couch are sounding mighty fine right now, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 5th is my step daughter's birthday too! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, first sign of someone who is getting lots of lovin'....all the little innuendo's. See any in my blog lately??? yeah......enjoy those fireworks on the fourth lady!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...