Wow. That's not like me. Not at all.
What I can tell you is...since I missed Random Shiz Tuesday, I'm gonna hit you in the right spot with a random today. Maybe that will explain my absence.
- I feel like someone's sitting on my face. Someone is straddling my nose...and it's not a good thing.
*run with that dirty minded readers*
- Football practice has been going well. Bubba is loving it. I am not sure how WELL he's performing, but what I can tell you is that there is just NOT enough time for him to act up or he's just too darn tired to act up.
- Maybe it's that when he does act up a little now, I know bed time is RIGHT AROUND the corner.
Here's the schedule....I leave work an hour early, pick him and Buggy up at daycare, go home he gets changed into his gear, walk up to practice. Practice from 5-7, get home 7:10 (ish) he showers, I cook dinner, Buggy does whatever she needs to do that night, we eat, Buggy showers and then it's bed time.
No time for much fit throwing. I am THRILLED.
- Buggy also started Tae Kwando (however that is spelled, for ease sake we just call it Karate) she loves it. It is two nights a week. We walk Bubba to his practice, then we walk up to her class. I drop her there, walk back to Bubba's practice and then back to get her when her class is over...and then back to Bubba's.
- All this walking is HELPING tremendously with my Weight Watchers lifetime maintenance. Plus it feels good to walk, it feels good to have some of that leftover flab feel like it's tightening up. Now if I can find ten minutes in this schedule to go to weigh ins that would ROCK. :)
- MR.FF is coaching Burger's team. Every night of the week, 5:30-7:45 (ish). Busy guy. I miss him. However, this is how our schedules will work once school starts anyway so it's just preparing us for when that time comes.
- Onion, Mr.FF's oldest, is also playing football this year. So far he says it's going well. Kids and I are going to try to get out to one of his practices when Bubba's practices go down to two nights a week.
- I royally burnt dinner one night I was trying to get ahead. This was WORSE than the EGGSPLOSION. *sigh*
- Jimmy Buffett concert this weekend...I CAN NOT WAIT.
- Every one of these randoms could be blog posts in their own rights...now I just need to get to writing them.
- Got in trouble at work today. Therefore...gonna get my butt in gear here and do some damage control.
Maybe it's time to bring this girl back....
Oh how could you get in trouble!!! You sound too busy!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about work, but glad to hear your son is doing good.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds busy but fun.. and all the walking is great.
ReplyDeleteYou say "someone is sitting on my face" like it's a BAD thing. I don't get it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy schedule but I'm envious of all that walking. I wish our stuff was all so close - I need the exercise!
I'm so jealous of the concert. We used to rent a bus to go. We haven't been in several years. I want to see lots of pictures and hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteWOW, you have alot going on. No wonder you haven't posted in 2 days. Life and kids are more important then the blog. Hope you smooth everything over at work and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteGlad that the kid is busy and not acting out. Take it easy if you can.
ReplyDelete