I'm so glad I'm not the cookie mom.
I hate to ask but.......are those girl scout cookies?UGhI missed it this year and didnt buy any.and now no one here at work has any left.Oh well I guess it was a sign I didnt need any this year.You have fun now. : )
I will dance like a monkey with cymbals for those tagalongs!
I actually miss being the cookie mom.
OH MY GOD. Are these Girl Guides cookies? OMG. I WANT!!
Seriously? Holy cow!
C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...
I'm so glad I'm not the cookie mom.
ReplyDeleteI hate to ask
ReplyDeletebut.......
are those girl scout cookies?
UGh
I missed it this year and didnt buy any.
and now no one here at work has any left.
Oh well I guess it was a sign I didnt need any this year.
You have fun now. : )
I will dance like a monkey with cymbals for those tagalongs!
ReplyDeleteI actually miss being the cookie mom.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD. Are these Girl Guides cookies? OMG. I WANT!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously? Holy cow!
ReplyDelete