Tomorrow I am leaving for a Dude Ranch with Buggy and her girl scout troop.
I am really excited.
There is a strict no electronics policy. NO ipods, NO DS's, NO computers and NO CELL PHONES. Nilch, nada.
I'm cool with that. Buggy and I can really use this time together. I think we're both stoked. Even though there will be other moms there and other girls, it is just that...GIRLS ONLY. :)
I don't consider myself a city person, nor do I consider myself a country girl. I am not sure what I am considered other than civilized.
My first question was, "will there be showers?"
I enjoy camping. I enjoy hiking. I enjoy being outdoors...I just like doing all of that after a shower.
I also like to shower after enjoying all that. Not so wrong is it?
By the way, yes there will be showers and I was enthusiastically told that they are HOT showers! Bonus.
I am also excited to have all this outdoor time with my new "baby"...and can't wait to capture the girls enjoying themselves...along with the moms. ESPECIALLY with it being Mother's Day weekend...I see a gift idea coming on for our Troop Leaders....mmmm. :)
YEEEEHAAAWWW...Ya'll.
That sounds fantastic. Baby Girl is really looking forward to the day when she can go camping with girl scouts. I hope y'all have a great time.
ReplyDeleteOh my...I want to come too! That sounds like an absolute blast! Have loads and loads of fun! And Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO with you on the shower!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time, I look forward to your pictures.