Friday, May 6, 2011

A little bit random.

"Just for the record, the weather today is calm and sunny, but the air is full of bullshit."

— Chuck Palahniuk (Diary)
 
 
Haha. I love this.
 
I might have to check out the book, Diary.

He also wrote Fight Club. 

I haven't seen that movie in a long time...but I remember liking Brad Pitt it. Ed Norton wasn't hard to look at either.

***
Wanna see a great performance on Idol???

Me too. 

I kid.  Here check this out...



Hawt?  No?  I like Haley, but this completely SOLD me...it was haunting...and awesome....I loved it.

We said good bye to Churchy (Jacob Lusk) last night.  I think it was the right decision. 

***

I am thankful for this trip to the Dude Ranch this weekend. 

I am hoping it won't make me miss my Mom as much on Mother's Day. :(

***

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, happy mother's day to all of the MUTHAS moms out there.

***

2 comments:

  1. Hawt. She's good! Have a blast this weekend. Happy Mutha's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, read Palahnuick!! He's great, Diary was a crazy read...Fight Club too.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...