I'm afraid, today, *might* not be as creative either.
Meh.
I was on my way to work yesterday, listening to the radio and enjoying the beautiful breeze blowing in from my open van windows.
Open window. Warm weather in March. PURE BLISS.
There it came, flying off of the back of a semi trailer. A tire. Rolling, bouncing, flying.
Awe. FUCK. (see? more of the same).
It's flying right towards me. Shit.
Do I speed up? Do I break?
BAM.
Mother.Fucker. (a variation of the same)


Same shit happened to me a few years back. Dumb bastard didn't even stop. Messed up my car good.
ReplyDeleteAsshole tire.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry. So, so sorry.
If you got the name on the truck, you can call and get them to pay. I am sorry that you have had a lot of lemons lately.
ReplyDeleteProfanity is ok. Sometimes it's called for. And under your current circumstances I think it's ok.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your friend.