Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Naked...Looped

There is this stupid band.
My daughter loves them.

The Naked Brother's Band.


Yes, I bought her the cd. I don't know what possessed me to do it. They are a from Nickelodeon so I thought, how bad can it be?
Oh, boy.

They are HORRIBLE!

Every morning, my daughter turns on their C.D. and I am in agony.for.the.rest.of.the.day.

Their songs just loop over and over in my brain. AARGH

As if their name isn't bad enough....

Here. Because misery likes company.


Oh and this one is CLASSIC and will stick with you all day too. You're welcome.




Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Just because you posted the videos doesn't mean I have to watch them. You're not the big boss of me!

    I'm vaguely familiar with them. My kiddo watches Nick, but turns it off when the shows stop being animated. I have songs from cartoons that run through my head. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is where I tell you that I think it's time to take over the daughters music.

    eek- that is bad !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with samsmama...not goign there! I'll take your word for how bad it is...because it appears that the second one is about a banana smoothie. WTH?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrible!! How can this be popular? I know I used to be a kid, but I still don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, now it is like crack, I have to keep listening...roflmao...

    you know what else is really bad...KIDZ Bop cds...don't buy them for your kids, seriously they suck too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell my kids they can't listen to them because they are naked.

    It works, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. I am so glad my daughter hasn't been into them!! How annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good lord! They're so young their voices haven't even changed yet and they're singing about findng a nice girl to bring home?!?!?! Ugh! I feel for ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not cute or anything... it's just bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol oh good lord... not much comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cut up the banana put it in the blender...
    I think that will be my new tagline!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is only fair that you are tortured...since you PURCHASED the crap. :) It is terrible, very terrible. I hope you accidentally lose the CD soon.

    Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to like Vanilla Ice so I can hardly trash them. Okay, I will anyway. They SUCKETH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think it matters how terrible the lyrics or the singing is. So long as they have a show on Nick or Disney, kids are going to want you to buy whatever it is they're selling. My nephew would want my mom or my sister to buy him a bottle of spit so long as it said Drake & Josh or Zack & Cody on the outside. He's never made me download Naked Brothers songs, although he likes them as well, but I have had to get him a few of the Drake Bell ones for his iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I almost made it 5 seconds before stabbing myself in the ears to ensure I never hear it again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got about 10 seconds into it and that's about all i could handle..poor you and your ears!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! I hope my daughter doesn't like these guys next! I don't think I could take it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have got to put an end to the madness!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL @ Samsmama. Those were my thoughts, too. I can't do it! I don't wanna do it! You can't make me!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...