um, but they are too good to not share...so ENJOY. ;)
*ahem*
The tiki bar, my stepdad, me and D-man.
We liked this guy's shirt, DANCE IT OUT BITCH.
Water guns...hmmm forgot to include that in my "Not Me Monday" I did NOT use a water gun to soak guy's crotches. No I did not.
Ms Bootylicious...Margaritaville camera actually filmed her ridin around the parking lot and played it on the jumbo tron during the concert.
*sigh* good times. good times.
I just fell out of my chair laughing.
ReplyDeleteah yes!
ReplyDeleteI did not have to look at the first pic twice to see if it was really your butt! lol
ReplyDeleteOn a different note I left you an award over at my blog!
I don't know if you "do" awards but good lord you deserve them!
Her booty has a big dent in it. LOL
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a very good time. I'm not sure I'm grown up enough for one of those parties yet. LOL
Woohoo! I love it! Such a blast. And squirting guys crotches? I hope you offered to blow them when you were done. I meant to blow dry them :)
ReplyDeleteOh my hell... I mean... WOW! Not only are you fantastically HOT but with an ass like that, honey, I'm speechless!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing Jimmy Buffet (heh) in a week and a half. I must find out where you found that skirt!
LMAO!!!Hey, I actually thought the first picture was a real butt! I did a double take. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!
These are so good. I too thought the first one was real and said to myself "that girl's got a big ole booty".
ReplyDeleteI soooo need a day like this.
Great pictures...Billy likey!!! Hehehehe...
ReplyDeleteThe first one looked like real cheeks and I had to look and look in spite of my mortification.
ReplyDeletehahahaa!!! awesome pics! i especially like the one with the ass dent!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hilarious...I'm a crazy girl, but not crazy enough to have my REAL ass hangin out...lol
ReplyDeletePearl...her ass was "tapped" lmfao
ReplyDeleteKristen, I don't blow, I just make the boys wet.
ReplyDeleteOrgie Meatball...thought you might likey. ;)
SP...I emailed you, but I can't wait to hear how much fun you are going to have. someone at ours said that Alpine preparty is the BEST... :D Go early girl, get your groove on!
LOVING IT! The look on your face in the water gun picture is priceless! And in the last ass picture, do I spy a lipstick kiss? What a fun group you guys are!
ReplyDeleteIt would not surprise me if that were your real ass hanging out.
ReplyDeleteI might have seen it in real life so I still can differentiate if....
yes i might have i said...
oh you didn't know?
: )
In YOUR wet dreams Porky.
ReplyDeleteNow that's having fun at a concert!!!! good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I meant, silly dented ass!
ReplyDeleteI had to seriously do a triple-take on the first picture, because I thought for sure it was real! :) You wore the fake ass well... ;)
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! I want to go to Jimmy Buffet with you one of these days...you are HILARIOUS fun! :)
I had to have a second look at that first shot and then fell on the floor laughing...great pictures!
ReplyDeletenice ass :)
ReplyDeleteOMG how fun!!!
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GAWD!
ReplyDeleteYou are my sistah from another mistah!
Nice bum, where ya from?
AWESOME pictures! We are SO partying together.
oxoxo
You are hilarious, Stacie!! You look like Trouble with a capital T!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are a riot! Looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteROFL these pictures are to funny!!
ReplyDeleteI should read first, look second! I sat there staring going, that is a big a*&. good for her for showing it off. Oh wait, it is not her's. DUH! Looks like you had a GREAT time! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! Those are hilarious pics!
ReplyDeleteSee next time you need to drink more and show your real ass..lol
ReplyDeleteAs you can tell this is my new bloggy name instead of blondiegoesblog. I had issues with the ex-reading my post. Hopefully he won't find me.
I love the last pictures with the dent in the cheek. Priceless!
I totally thought that was your butt at first! not that I "recognized" it or anything but you know...
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love these! This looks like the best time ever!
ReplyDeleteYIKES!
ReplyDeleteYou girls know how to have a good time. Wow...what a butt.
ReplyDeleteGirl - can I hang with you at the next Buffett concert? Looks like you guys know how to have a great time!
ReplyDelete