Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patty's Day, I can't work.....

hahahaha...so I have been checking in with some of my favorite comic sites...

Married To The Sea
marriedtothesea.com

oh, muahahaha.

Married To The Sea
marriedtothesea.com

*snort*

superpoop.com
superpoop.com

ok, One last one...

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

Ok, go back to your green beer. :) or read my post from earlier today...

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I do agree, the superpoop one is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The threadsecutioner killed me. I sometimes feel that way when I comment on someones page and then noone else does. Like I ruined it for everybody. Also, if I tend to start enjoying a tv series that's been around awhile, it typically ends that season. I'm called a "serial killer".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need more to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "computer party" really does happen, lol! The guys at my hubs work organize a yearly gaming weekend in Wisconsin, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, those were really funny! thanks.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...