Click the button to see who else Captured this week.
This week's assignment was Reflections. Here are my "captures" in that category.
This pond is at the Toot Trail doesn't it SCREAM peace and serenity? :)
And here are the kids and I, reflected in the sink faucet. For fun. :)
I LOVE the faucet!!! :) too cute!
ReplyDeleteNice, you are getting good! What settings did you have the camera on?
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is absolutely beautiful. The second is fun & very creative. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteYour first photo is breathtaking. I love your faucet, and the kids expressions are priceless! Oh the things they will (or won't in my case) do for our shots! Great reflections.
ReplyDeleteWhen I Grow Up
That faucet picture is GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness these are incredible. Equally impressive even though the first is tranquil and the second is fun and silly :)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the first photo! The second is so fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos!
ReplyDeleteI like the faucet one too. I tried the same concept in my bumper, but it didn't turn out very well. That pond is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove them both! You have such talent - I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is beautiful. So serene.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the creativity of the second picture. Such a fun Mommy!!
Oh that first one screams serenity...thought if that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is :)
ReplyDeleteand the faucet one rocks! You have some mad camera skills girl!
the first picture could be "my happy place" and the faucet one is just plain cute. Very creative =)
ReplyDeleteThe reflection in the tap (faucet?! we don't call it that!) Is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow yours are great!
ReplyDeleteSteph
those are great. What kind of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteI love the faucet pic. Happy smiles!
ReplyDeletePeace and serenity, yes!
ReplyDeleteThe faucet shot is so fun and playful!
Great captures!!
Oh I love shot #2, a total framer for the bathroom!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures! I really like the faucet one!
ReplyDeleteWow! I LOVE the serene nature picture. It's such a perfect reflection that it seems like the ducks should be in the top part too. What a great picture!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteThe faucet one is playful and fun!
Beautifully done, Stacie. I am so impressed!
ReplyDeletegreat job! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the faucet shot. I tend to have fun distorting my face as I wash dishes.
ReplyDeleteLove your reflections shots, especially the one of you and the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought of the first picture? I wonder if I could kayak on that pond?
Can a person put a kayak on that or is it privately owned.
I am seriusly jonesing for some kayak time...best tranquilizer in the world!
i'm impressed once again with your 'captures'! great job.
ReplyDeleteThe faucet photo is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are fabulous this week, my dear!!
ReplyDeleteSo great! You have a real talent! Thank you for the creative shot of the faucet! So very cute.
ReplyDeleteWhoa - that first shot is gorgeous. One of my faves this week! And very creative and cute faucet shot too! Thanks for your compliment on my reflection photo!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures.
ReplyDelete