Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

oct09 008
my carving skillz rule, yo.


It's an opera pumpkin.
Or a ghost pumpkin.


WHAT?
What were YOU thinkin'?

dirty birds.

for other "wordless" wednesday participants click here




Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. You have skills, no doubt, but it looks like he's getting ready to take the cock...hahahahaha... j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe I know I am a dirty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm thinking "blowjob face of the week." But I am a self confessed gutter-brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pumpkin. It is almost like Van Gogh's The Scream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a blow up pumkin... but since some of us don't have it THAT humongous( just a little humongous) a good poking in the eyes looks good too.

    Hmm, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. to me it looks like opera pumpkin! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...a bird house...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shouldn't let pumpkins scare me as much as they do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my thoughts:

    "O" Face

    Stacie O

    Pumpkin O.

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It could be worse. You could have added some props.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's my face when I realized what YOU were thinkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right. My 1st thought was dirty. LOL.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wasn't thinking "Blowup Pumpkin" until you said it. Now I can't get it out of my mind. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's wrong with me...Opera was my first thought!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was totally thinking Opera Pumpkin LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a big O pumpkin to me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one surprised pumpkin! And who could blame it, with THAT coming at it.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the pumpkin is practicing Christmas caroling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Munch would be proud his Scream was turned into a hooker/blow job pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha ha! My son made the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. please. More like what YOU were thinking is right. hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  22. AHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, my mind is in the gutter... ;)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...