I have to share this commerical, it cracks me up and grosses me out at the same time.
How the heck do you cook a turkey that big? Can you say salmonella? Also, where does this person live that the (what I assume) hubby is out watering the grass?
I saw that commercial the other day while watching tv and was just cracking up! Cleaning and handling a turkey is pretty nasty, but I've never prepared one that GINORMOUS! I think that must be an ostrich or something,Yuk! Love when it hits the husband in the head though, too funny!
wonder if she remember to take the insides out? I forgot our first year, Oops! My Hubby now does the prep work, my stomach just rolls thinking about it, I'm a weakling!
I may never eat turkey again!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of the Friends episode where Joey gets a turkey about that size stuck on his head.
ReplyDeleteNow that grossed me out :-)
california, baby! we don't all live in g-dforsaken cold places ;)
ReplyDeleteStacie,
ReplyDeleteI saw that commercial the other day while watching tv and was just cracking up! Cleaning and handling a turkey is pretty nasty, but I've never prepared one that GINORMOUS! I think that must be an ostrich or something,Yuk! Love when it hits the husband in the head though, too funny!
wonder if she remember to take the insides out? I forgot our first year, Oops! My Hubby now does the prep work, my stomach just rolls thinking about it, I'm a weakling!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!! We saw this last night, and I was cracking up! (So was DH btw)
ReplyDeleteYep - that's pretty gross and pretty funny. See ya.
ReplyDelete