My feelings on it is religion is a choice and HUBBY needs to support our decision to his family and STOP making ME look like I am the bad guy.
On to the fliff fluff! I took this picture this weekend...and I LOVE it.

Doesn't it look angelic? There was some wicked skies this weekend. Storms rolling in and leaving just as fast. Strange weather.
Here are all the cousins from the baptism.

Isn't Buggy so lucky with that dark skin??? Man, she will save LOTS of money when she is a teenage...all the other girls will have to go tanning for prom and such, not Bugs. LUCKY.
Me, Buggy and Nephew J-man!

There, did that lighten the mood here? LOL. If you want to see more photos I added a flickr badge on the right side of my blog. :)
LOVE the sky picture, it's beautiful, the fluffy clouds speak volumes.
ReplyDeleteAnd you?
SMOKIN'! You look fab in that dress :-) Look at that teeny tiny girl!
Nephew J-man is a Rock Star! Also, that dress is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThe sky is amazing...and made me want to jump on a cloud! As for yesterday...I think you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteYou look great in the picture.
Gorgeous pictures!!! The kiddies, the beautiful sky, and you!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of the sky and I love the one with you and your beautiful kids! She's darling and look at the precious smile on your darling boy's face - WOW!
ReplyDeleteTake care - Kellan
I am partial to any sky shot, but that one is truly fantastic. Angelic and hopeful all in one.
ReplyDelete