
The rules are to answer the following questions in one word and then pass it on to seven others:
Where is your cell phone? somewhere
Where is your significant other? sleeping
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Strong
Your father? Asshat
Your favorite thing? Quietness
Your dream last night? F*cked
Your dream/goal? Peace
The room you’re in? Office
Your hobby? Photography
Your fear? Failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Free
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Quiet
One of your wish-list items? Lens
Where you grew up? Here
The last thing you did? smile
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? Off
Your pet? Annoying
Your computer? old
Your mood? anxious
Missing someone? Grandparents
Your car? Momilicious
Something you’re not wearing? Earrings
Favorite store? Walmart
Your summer? Nice
Love someone? Kids
Your favorite color? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
Last time you cried? Yesterday
I am tagging and lovin these seven blogs...
Renaissance Woman
Kami's Khlopchyk
Kellan @ On the Upside
Anna @ Borderline Bonkers
Laskigal @ From the Cheap Seats
Mommy from the Midwest
is that seven?
Aw, I love your blog too! Thanks, I need to do an awards post, maybe I'll actually get er done now what with the tag and all :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! Nothing like some blog bling to cure a funky mood!
ReplyDeleteBTW, what kind of lens is on your wishlist? I'm thinking of asking for a macro lens but maybe I should invest in some photography lessons first... ;)
well deserved, your blog is very lovable.
ReplyDeleteIts actually six blogs there lol ;)
ReplyDeleteI like that you cry and laugh in the same day. That is a very well rounded and healthy person. P.S. I love your blog too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethat's a whole lotta people to send meme to lol .. jk
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog too! I have read you since I started blogging way back when :-)
Ooo, good one! I can do this one without crazy thinking, I love that!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great award and thanks so much for passing it on to me - I am in such great company - I love all these blogs too (yours included)!
ReplyDeleteTake care - Kellan
Thanks for the tag! I love your blog too!
ReplyDeleteI'm with every one else... I love your blog!
ReplyDelete:)
P.s.- You only tagged 6 people silly ;-)