Wednesday, November 5, 2008

blogger burp?

Seems people can't comment on my blog... :( I am glad that you all emailed me and confessed your undying love for me even though you couldn't shout it out in my comments. THANK YOU. :)

Blogger introduced the embedded comments, I don't know if there is a blogger burp right now or what...I changed my settings back to the pop up window..maybe now you can all LOVE ME OUTWARDLY. :D

If not, then SHAME ON BLOGGER. :) I will gladly read your love letters in my email. In case you don't know my email...here.... staciesmadness at yahoo dot com. Send naked pictures....

JUST KIDDING. I think a have a couple male readers that just might. *I am looking at you, pervs* ;)

I was going to do a wordless Wednesday today, but I feel rambley. Is that a word?

I will still share a picture though...it is NOT one I took, but I love it just the same. SCHOOL PICTURE TIME... Here is Buggy, my second grade beauty!

2nd Grade


We got report cards home this week. She did really well...all As, mostly outstanding and satisfactory remarks. Except in subtraction facts...so we will be breaking out the flash cards to work on those with her. Tonight is parent/teacher/child conference, I am sure it will be all glowing praise. I hope. :D

Do your schools also include the child in the conference? Our school's mission is to show a unified effort, it is all of us, parents, teachers and child who need to work together to reach a goal. I like the concept. I wonder if the child is NOT doing well if they still want them in the meeting. I guess I will find out when my HELL child Bubba gets there. ;)

Just teasing. He isn't a hell baby. He is just.... um ... challenging. For me. And his father. Though I think he is good at his preschool, I hope he is good. I haven't heard otherwise and I am kinda afraid to ask. Actually, I have asked and I have been told, quote, "oh, there is a group of them" lol.

*sigh* I think I have rambled enough. Hope you all have a happy hump day. :D


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I love you stacie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap that actually DID post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the glitch was worked out. Your daughter is beautiful and probably a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad the glitch is fixed! What a great class picture! Mine look so dorky. :( I have no experience with the parent teacher conference but I think it's good to have a united front. Get the kid to be pro-active and all that. Maybe throw a little guilt trip... Or maybe I can just do that at home. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad it's working now...You have a beautiful second grader.

    My kids school involves them in their conference also...it's also a good way to embarass your kid into good grades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad it's back to working. I was going to email you tonight! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you...and I love the picture of Buggy. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the school picture!!

    Pretty much every year the school has a parent/teacher conference for my step son Tyler. I have only attended 2 (one being about a week ago). Last year it was a parent/teacher/student conference and it wasn't a good one (never is) But this year Tyler was not in on the meeting.

    I think it just depends on the teachers.

    Glad to here your girl is doing so well in school!

    We are trying really hard to help tyler out but it's a little hard when he is only here on weekends. (fighting a custody battle now, wish us luck!)

    P.s.- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, so i really like the embedded comments thingy cause it makes commenting much faster, but i didn't like that i couldn't leave you any comment love!!! hopefully blogger will fix it soon!

    oh and great picture. i hope your parent/teacher/student conference goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like the embedded thing is back to working...at least it worked when I tested it on mine.

    Love the Buggy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was having comment issues on my blog too, also (I think) having to do with the embedded comments. Since I changed it back all is good again.

    I am little ticked at Blogger for keeping my adoring fans from sharing their love with me too! ;)

    Oh , and by the way,great blog. I found you through Mom Bloggers Club.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...