Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so yeah, I didn't post yesterday

I was busy...can't a girl be busy? :)

How do you like the new HOLIDAY layout?:)

I had a great time in St. Louis....I *almost* didn't want to come home.

Sometime I would love to go for a weekend with no kids...and check out the nightlife. Cause I am all cool like that, clubbin at my age is HOT. I wanna check it out sometime though for real.

Ya know what is NOT cool at my age?


Wii. Seriously, the toll it takes on your body is just WRONG (but oh so fun). It's *almost* as fun as....oh never mind.

There is something truly amazing about the arch, every time I see it I am in awe. Kim's twin almost six year old daughters excitedly told me of a man that they saw on TV that was on TOP of the arch.

"WHY???" I asked, baffled. He must be CRAZY, he must have been ready to jump. Damn economy.

"He was fixing a light on the very top" they giggled.

"NO WAY" I over exaggerated, cause I might have been a little shocked that it was actually someone who was SUPPOSE to be up there.

I still think he is crazy, but eh, everyone needs a job and THANK GOODNESS that is his and NOT mine. That's 630 friggin feet high. No siree.

So, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend...


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Did you know Arch is as wide as it is tall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat, the arch that is.

    And the layout is fantastic, it's tastefully festive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout!!! :D

    I still want to make one too, but I'm too lazy!
    Is there a way to add a new template WITHOUT having to go back and re-enter all of your side links???

    THAT is why I have totally put it off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look! Glad that you had a safe and great trip. Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh..heh.. heh.. I saw a commercial for Wii -- something about "Playing with your BUTT" and I about died laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the festive layout :-)
    I dream about vacations without the kids...sipping drinks, relaxing ahhh heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been to St. Louis - but you make it sound worth the trip!

    Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gots a new blog. This is liz btw

    blogdoesntsuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have visited the arch once! Loved it! We were only there for a day, but we rode up to the top in the lopsided-elevator-like thing. Didn't like that too much and my daughter HATED it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very festive! I love it!

    I hate Wii. My kids are addicted and i hate it. BOO.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...