Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
The weekend recap on what I did not (most certainly) do. Not me. Nope.
I did NOT throw a little fit about Hubby's clothes that remain all over the laundry room. No, 'cause I don't throw little fits...ever. IN the fit that I did not throw, never once was bagging said clothes and leaving them on the front lawn mentioned. No, cause that would cause more neighborhood whispers. SO I would never threaten that...(when does Am-vets come again?)
I did NOT almost forget about Bunny duties. That would be as bad as forgetting Tooth Fairy duties ! I did NOT lay down in bed, only to shoot straight up remembering those duties and muttering curse words under my breath. NOPE, cause that would not be very Eastery of me.
I did NOT eat any candy this weekend. I didn't. Cause that would be against my Weight Watchers plan, that's right, that would cost me too many points, so I most certainly did not eat ANY of those yummy delicious Whooper Robin Eggs. Nope. Not me.
I did NOT do a little dance the minute the kids walked out the door to go to breakfast with (soon to be ex) hubby. I wouldn't do that, cause I love them rascals and it was Easter, I was NOT GLAD to have an hour to myself on a holiday. No.
Since I was kid free (and NOT LIKING it) my mom and I decided to go for a hike. I did NOT think there was a pun intended...however, I most certainly did NOT consider tellin my Mom that she could take her own hike and return when she was out of her mood. I would not think about saying that to my beloved Mother. That would be rude and rude is something I am NOT. Ever.
While hiking I DID point out a neat looking house to hear my mother say..."oh, that house? I had sex in the hot tub at that house." She did NOT just look me IN THE EYE and say that; she did NOT just say that...because that would NOT be appropriate Easter talk OR conversation you have with your daughter. Right? No that did not happen to me.
Lastly, I did NOT go to bed early last night just to get the weekend over with and I did NOT wake up this morning still friggin tired. Nope not me, must be some other dope.
LOL there was A LOT of things I did not do.
ReplyDeleteSex in the hot tub- lets NOT go there MOM
Well it looks like you just did NOT do anything.
ReplyDeletedon't be too stressed about the clothes in the laundry room, surely Hubby was just having a bad day?! ;)
ReplyDeleteI did not get to bed early thinking about rain of shit that was coming down on my head.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a whole lot of things you DIDN'T do this weekend. You must be exhausted.
ReplyDeleteAnd now the proof that we are definitely blog-sister-soul-mates: I was definitely NOT the worst toothfairy EVER. I did not have to leave glitter covered notes from the ellusive fairy the next day... or two days later, more than once. Nope, not me.
There are some thing a daughter should NEVER know about her mother.
ReplyDeleteI have forgotten my tooth fairy duties before and OMG now that you mention it my stepson did come home and show me his tooth last Friday and said, "It finally came out!"
ReplyDeleteSHIT. I suck.
Love your Not Me' posts.
ReplyDeleteI've done the shoot out of bed Tooth Fairy thing before. Glad to hear I'm not the only one :)
Too funny. And for one of my own:
ReplyDeleteI did NOT regret the kids are on spring break this week. Nope. Not me. Didn't do it. Swear.
Whole lot of stuff you didn't do. What was your test result? Sloth? Weird...
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't say that your Easter wasn't interesting (for me.)
ReplyDeleteOMG I think I would die if my mom told me something like that, lol!!
ReplyDeleteWoah...I don't know if I should be jealous that your mom is WAY cooler than mine, or horrified on your behalf!
ReplyDeleteOh my...Sex in a Hot tub? That reminded me of a story my friend's mom told me about a bathroom floor and a biker...and I was told not so tell the daughter! How could I? It was devastating enough for me to hear it, let alone repeat it! My ears, my ears!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your life goes the way you want it to from here on out...you have a good start, right???
lol that was an interesting lot of NOT doing anything... and I had to read it twice in order to get it because brain is foamy on Mondays...
ReplyDeletelol - I almost forgot my "bunny" duties too. What a tragedy THAT would have been!
ReplyDeleteGeez you are funny!
ReplyDeleteI was a bad bunnt too, too tired to do an egg hunt, more like an egg apth leading to a small toy.
Yup lame!
ha. our bunny almost forgot too! good thing i made the purchases a long time ago...just almost forgot to put them out!
ReplyDelete(i can't believe i got 14 posts behind on your blog! agh. you should see how full my reader is!)