
So I got this card in the mail...I think it might have been for Easter...but I could be wrong...
Inside says, sorry I haven't called, I've been a little gassy.
And then, in all of Gwen's glory, she did a little poof of what I assume is a gas bubble exploding around the word "gassy"
It was signed, PU, your friend Gwen, or maybe it said sincerely Gwen. Something like that. I like to think it said, your friend. Whatever.
This girl doesn't even know me, yet she knows me so well. Maybe it is all the Poo talk I do here...
Regardless, it is hilarious. I love that I am on HER mailing list, you should have seen the Christmas cards she sent out. CLASSIC.
It was sitting out on the counter one day, longing to be scanned and discussed on this here blog when my kids spotted it.
"MOOOM, why did someone send you a card with someone pooping on the front?"
"hey! How do you know she's pooping? She could be just peeing."
*crickets*
I stuff the card in the drawer.
"Moooom, WHO sent that to you?" looks of disgust with bubbling laughter hidden behind it.
"Oh" Lord how do I explain it was a fellow blogger without answering that, well, it was a fellow blogger. No one gets blogging unless they blog and well, my kids can barely spell, so bloggin means nothing to them.
"Just a friend." I answered.
"IS that HER? in the picture?" the giggles are starting spill out.
"HA, yes, yes it just might be and maybe next time we take a trip to St. Louis we can visit her!"
Now looking a little scared, they said, "um, will she still be pooping?"
NOW, I am laughing. Kids, they are obsessed with poop. I don't know where they get it.
So, Gwen, get your stool ready (oh, hahahahah, stool) next time we are in St. Louis, we are looking you up. ;) oh, AND, that poo face looks a little painful, may I suggest Fiber One Bars, no more will that face appear. TRUST.
I can't see the picture. So sad. However, what I'm picturing in my head is pretty awesome. We'll just go with that.
ReplyDeletehaha...that is wayyyyy too funny....Hilarious....
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I love that the kiddos were all curious! Tell them that we'll be visiting a sewage treatment plant when ya'll come to town. ;)
ReplyDeleteXOXOX
mauahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI am so pissed the picture didn't come through and I don't have it here on my work computer...I mean, it MADE this post hilarious....GRRR.
It's so anticlimatic now...
I either have swine flu or nurse Ratchet overdosed me with Prozac. I actually looked at the blank image and laughed out load. I literally took your word for it. "...take my word for it, it is freakin HILARIOUS**
ReplyDeleteI have to go check her out!
ReplyDeleteDarn it we don't get to See the picture I'll take your word for it! but YAY! for having a penpal, that's the only way I can discribe it to my kids when I get anything sent from my internet friends. :)
ReplyDeleteGwen is a genius.
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed, now you mention it, how often I chat to people who actually don't know what a blog is-incognizant fools...
...Kidding of course.
I'm sure that card was flipping hillarious, you articulated it well, I can imagine it in my mind!!
ReplyDeletePoop is funny. Poop jokes never get old!
Poop is funny and if one blogs one will eventually post about poop. It's just the way it is.
ReplyDeleteJust not the same without the picture....SHIT!
ReplyDeleteY'all can go to visit and carry a box of Metamucil. I hear that makes a great party cocktail. Then after dinner just sit around and share poop stories.
ReplyDeleteDang, that's the second time you've suggested Fiber One bars... I'm TOTALLY trying them.
ReplyDeleteThis is a scream even without the photo. My husband just doesn't get toilet humour...he's weird! I find it utterly hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a hoot when you crack up about something stupid and the kids chime in?? It's good to know there are other weirdos out there with me!
ReplyDeleteI loved that she wrote you a comment that you will be visiting a sewage plant....Yep, she would be interesting to look up if you get to St. Louis
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete"Kids, they are obsessed with poop. I don't know where they get it." You are kidding right? They get it from YOU. You poo freak!
ReplyDeleteUpon closer inspection of the pic this girl is a pro.
ReplyDelete-Table set up in front of sink...As in won't be getting up any time soon to wash hands. Really plans on being there awhile.
-She has her own coach/cheering squad.
-Coach is holding a bottle...could it be Milk of Magnesium? Spasm!
One concern...less then half a roll of t.p. Need back up plan...