
Click the button to see what everyone else "captured"!
This past weekend, one of favorite (ask me in a few weeks if this still rings true) pastimes started.
BASEBALL (or for Bubba t-ball)
FUN!


For those that ask how much editing I do, if any, with my photos...these were CROPPED big time, with the black added to the edges and the "cross process" application through flickr. I don't have any editing software, I only use what is free through www.flickr.com.
I really wish I would have gotten better shots, but this is it. :) I just wrote down all the game times and locations for both kids...and YIKES. I am going to be one busy mom! There are two games per week sometimes and both kids have games at the same times but different locations :(.
Great shots!! Love the sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteHooray for baseball!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures. I don't know why they schedule games that way. It was always a problem for us, too.
ReplyDeleteWord Ver - dentsupe "Just wait til he dentsupe your car."
That sounds like fun. Neither one of my Things got into baseball. We are starting spring soccer tonight though and the Drama season is in full swing.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!! We havent started baseball here in New England yet... still too cold!!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures this week!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bummed; you did a great job capturing this week's theme. I love the little guy's sunglasses. Also, I always edit my photos. Even the plain ones. It's more fun that way!
ReplyDeleteGreat , fun captures. I remember those days of T-Ball and baseball. Good times! And yes, you're going to be very, very busy!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the beginning of a very fun summer!
ReplyDeleteI get the black edges but I'm not sure what the cross effect is. I do know it's cool!
ReplyDeleteFreedom Friday less than 24 hours away!
Great shots! I love baseball season :) Can't wait til my boys are old enough to play!
ReplyDeleteI think these are great! I love the black edges.
ReplyDeleteMy boys haven't gotten into baseball yet but I'm thinking soon.
Oh btw, If you are looking for more free editing software there is GIMP (just google it and you will find their free download) and there is also Picnik.com those are some of the tools I use. If you aren't looking for anything new to use, just discard this info. :)
Looks like so much fun!!! We love sports around here.
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful shots!! I remember how much fun ball was too...my little ball player will soon be 25... :-)
ReplyDeleteFun shots, too cute!
ReplyDeleteI think you should be thrilled with these shots. I love pictures that are in the moment and not all posed. Mine always end up too posed! Well done.
ReplyDeleteAwesome shades! It does look like fun. Nice captures in action too.
ReplyDeleteI just love little boys!
ReplyDeleteOk, that sounded weird...
ReplyDeleteThe start of baseball always means spring to me, so that *is* fun! Love the action shots, and the editing!
ReplyDeleteNice pics, first one i like it the most.
ReplyDeletelove the shades!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures. I love baseball.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! Nice retouch work.
ReplyDeleteThis is our first year in T-ball and I love it! Your captures are great!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast they are having!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
Just remember us during your baseball time. We will probably be sitting on some field also, given that the oldest has two games a week, two practices and that doesn't include her games and practice for soccer.
I swear, the kids social lives are definitely better than Mommy's :)
do not know what you are talking about, those shots are great!
ReplyDeleteflickr huh? Ill have to try them, they look really great
Your pictures are amazing, yet again! So cute!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS.
ReplyDeleteMy son and his shades, he has really beautiful blue eyes that are really bothered by the bright sun. He has at least 4 pair of sunglasses to make sure we have a pair everywhere for when he might need them. Price you pay for gorgeous eyes, I suppose. :)
Baseball and crazy schedules are part of our fun too. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGreat fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! The sunglasses and backwards hat crack me up!
ReplyDeleteVery cool shots. The good thing about baseball is that even though it is super busy, it does end and then you have all this extra time on your hands.
ReplyDelete