Monday, August 31, 2009

I've come...

(I've come to realise that I have nothing better to post about today, therefore you get a filler post. Good times.)

1. I’ve come to realise that my chest-size . . . is what it is and isn't nearly as perky.

2. I’ve come to realise that my job . . . is wonderful, but I knew that.


3. I’ve come to realise that when I’m driving . . .I'm really not paying attention.

4. I’ve come to realise that I need . . . a packer, a chiropractor, a construction worker and a drink.

5. I’ve come that realise that I have lost . . . NOTHING. Isn't that nice?

6. I’ve come to realise that I hate it when . . .I feel this tired.

7. I’ve come to realise when I’m drunk . . .I'm a real social butterfly.

8. I’ve come to realise that money ... comes and goes.

9. I’ve come to realise that certain people . . . are who they are and I have no control over it.

10. I’ve come to realise that I’ll always . . . be skeptical of someone offering me help.

11. I’ve come to realise that my sibling(s) . . . are who they are and I have not control over it.

12. I’ve come to realise that my mum . . . is searching for herself in all the wrong places.

13. I’ve come to realise that my cell phone . . . is just fine for what it costs me monthly.

14. I’ve come to realise that when I woke up this morning . . . I didn't want to get up.

15. I’ve come to realise that last night before I went to sleep . . . I had already fallen asleep twice on the couch.

16. I’ve come to realise that right now I am thinking . . . I need to focus.

17. I’ve come to realise that my dad . . . is an idiot.

18. I’ve come to realise that when I get on Facebook . . . I stay way too long.

19. I’ve come to realise that today . . . is too darn cold out for my liking.

20. I’ve come to realise that tonight . . . I have tons of boxes to get more packing done.

21. I’ve come to realise that tomorrow . . . will be more of the same.

22. I’ve come to realise that I really want to . . .speed up my closing on the new house.

23. I’ve come to realise that the person mostly likely to repost this is . . . ?

24. I’ve come to realise that life . . . is what I make of it.

25. I’ve come to realise that this weekend . . . is Labor Day Weekend and I will be laboring my ass off.

26. I’ve realised the best music to listen to when I am upset . . . perks me up.

27. I’ve come to realise that my friends . . . are crazy busy people and we need to reconnect.

28. I’ve come to realise that this year . . . is going to end on a great note.

29. I’ve come to realise that my exes . . .are tolerable, at this point in time.

30. I’ve come to realise that maybe I should . . .stay single until I've gotten my issues squared away.

31. I’ve come to realise that I love . . . being busy, but miss my sleep.

32. I’ve come to realise that I don’t understand . . .men.

33. I’ve come to realise my past . . . is better left there.

34. I’ve come to realise that parties . . . are a fun way to reconnect with friends.

35. I’ve come to realise that I’m totally terrified . . .of failing my children.

36. I’ve come to realise that my life . . .is what it is and it's not so bad.


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Great thoughts here. I like all of them. And have felt a bunch of these myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to realize that I have fantastic tits and a fantastic ass...

    Oh sorry, this is about you.....

    OOPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me feel bad about my boobs. I looked down and realized that I will never again have a wet t-shirt contest. Not that I ever.....did or didn't! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 is a no brainer. Knew that was going to happen after a while. 36 things you were able to "realize" about yourself? Wow that's a lot. I'm not that insightful. I realize that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've come to realize that I'm totally going to copy this and do it on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a whole lot of realizin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I don't think men can ever be understood. Hell, I don't understand myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with ya on like 70% of them but I just had a boob reduction, so mine are pretty darn perky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some pretty stellar relizations! *knuckle knocks you*

    ReplyDelete
  10. The total smart ass in me wants to point out that I've come to realize you spelled "realise" incorrectly, but I won't. Because I'm nice like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stacie, I'm just waiting for you to tell Courtney to shut the fuck up...hahahaha!
    Hey, you know what? I am not what I used to be either, but fuck it, I still have a lot of fun, and you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've come to realize...that your blog cracks me up. And that you are not in the U.S. because you spell realize with an S. Every day I learn something new...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you kidding? This is great filler!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've come to realize that I need a packer...I mean packing...by a fireman.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally with you on #10. Why is this???

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've come to realize that I want to be Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I come to realize I need to get laid....

    oh wait I knew that all along...

    I am with Courtney I realize I love my boobs too, ass not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've come to realize that I should subscribe to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're awesome, and I realized it a while ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like 11. I struggle with this issue almost daily. Maybe I expect too much from them.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL @ Meat!!!!

    I luv u Stacie - MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  22. what's with you bitches liking your boobies...i'm just saying mine could be nicer, and perkier and yeah SUCK it BOOBIE LOVERS.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...