Monday, August 24, 2009

Not me Monday



I did NOT post twice today.

****

I did not lose my ever loving mind when Bubba called me a B*tch this weekend.
I did not put soap in his mouth.
I did not find it funny that this five year old then screamed he was going to live with his father.
I did not stop him from packing. (oh wait, that one's true, I let him pack)
I can not believe I didn't kill the boy.

****

I did not email Bubba's teacher warning her about the "three amigos".
I did not get an email back saying she's already noticed some issues.
I did not read her email and shake my head at the comment "He is such a character and very intuitive."
I did not giggle and think, "ha, intuitive? More like a calculated manipulative little shit".

****

I did not threaten my children a million times this weekend only to have them continue their behavior anyway.
I did not want to just close my door and nap away the weekend.
I did not do a dance when it was bed time (= quiet time) last night.

****

I have NOT changed my mind a million times on the renting vs buying battle.
I have NOT been blessed with the bestest realtor ever and I love her.
I have NOT dreamt night after night about the possibilities and obstacles.
I have NOT gone over every scenario a million times in my head and with anyone that will listen.

****

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, and where did he get that behavior and language from? Isn't he a little too young to even know how to pronounce that?

    Jesus hun, i'm sorry to hear about what happened. I hope it was just a little tantrum of his.

    : (
    (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is the first course word my kids called me...lol Oh, Im a guy...lol.

    one day it was poo poo head, the next it was bit**....

    I just said that I wasnt a female dog, and if they were to use words like that they should know what it means...."Lets look it up", so we did...lol.

    love you list....I love the 'calculated manipulative little shit'......too funny, I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids know just how to get to you. They also know that you love them and you will never leave them no matter how badly they act out.

    Visit my blog when you have a minute I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap, that sounds like a horrible weekend. I am sorry it sucked like that. However, your description of it was incredibly entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was the girls that was supposed to call us names and hate us. I thought the boys were supposed to love us forever. I think I need a do over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do NOT want to give you a humungous hug and take you out and get you drunk.

    Oh wait, yes I do. I'm sorry, Stacie... I've been there, girl. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes that name flys around this house like a ping pong ball! I hate it, although I have let it fly occasionally myself.
    Sorry your weekend wasn't as pleasant as it could have been. It's over, so you can just pick up and go on from here.
    Good luck on your decision for your future living arrangements. Whatever you decide will be good though. Don't let it get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know...I think I pulled the same thing..."I want to go live with my dad" stunt....never worked though...probably for the best....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! I don't know what I will do if my kids ever call me that. Oh I would freak!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was not something in the air, because I didn't do any of that warning and threatening either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they have no idea how much they hurt us do they? My two year old looked at me yesterday and said "I don't love you mommy?" He has no idea what he is saying. But man it hurt. It hurt so bad. I had no idea what to do. Is this what our parents meant when they wished on us what we gave them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man I am so sorry. I think every kid goes through it. Hang in there. Bitch? yikes, can't wait to see what I get called. (biting nails...)

    Sending you lots of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bubba needs a lesson in being a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...