I love it when he says "You're gonna love my nuts" I also think it quite ironic that he's pitching for a product called slap chop, because isn't that what he did to that hooker?
LOL. That was effing funny. But slapping the nuts would hurt like hell. I'll pass.
LOL Still can't believe this guy is on TV!
lol very funny
All I can say is ROFLM...NUTS...OOh wait, I don't have any nutw!
i can think of some nuts i'd like to use that on...
oh god... I am laughing my ass off.
Oh my word. That was too funny for words!
C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...
I love it when he says "You're gonna love my nuts" I also think it quite ironic that he's pitching for a product called slap chop, because isn't that what he did to that hooker?
ReplyDeleteLOL. That was effing funny. But slapping the nuts would hurt like hell. I'll pass.
ReplyDeleteLOL Still can't believe this guy is on TV!
ReplyDeletelol very funny
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is ROFLM...NUTS...O
ReplyDeleteOh wait, I don't have any nutw!
i can think of some nuts i'd like to use that on...
ReplyDeleteoh god... I am laughing my ass off.
ReplyDeleteOh my word. That was too funny for words!
ReplyDelete