Well, I did win, but with the move, Christmas and excuse after excuse, I never posted the finished results.
I can tell you, I love this frame. I love it I love it I love it. It does have our names on it as well, but I blocked those. Isn't it awesome?

While Buggy and were Christmas shopping we were in our local Hallmark and low and behold, they were selling The Studio by Danielson Design frames there too! She got her dad are really cute one that said Daddy's Girl.
So I just want to show you my prize, send out a THANKS to Look what Mom (and Dad) found for hosting the giveaway and another THANKS to Danielson Designs for an awesome product.
If you're looking for something personalized, plaque, picture frame for a special someone or special occasion you should check out their site. Very nice stuff.
*I was not paid anything for this post, it's merely a thanks and to show off my winnings.
At first, I thought it said "weiner", which I thought was more fitting...hehehehe, j/k...well congrats, winner :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful as is your family. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful frame and family pic!
ReplyDeleteCute! I like it.
ReplyDeleteWANT!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Jealous :)
ReplyDeletethat is wonderful! And what a great picture you chose to put it in too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the win ! You always have nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love the frame - and the picture!
ReplyDeleteReally nice frame and great photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice looking frame and picture in the frame. Glad we were able to host this giveaway for you to win. Congrats!
ReplyDelete