Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Randoms again...

I've opened up blogger twice today, I have nothing to write about, yet so much on my mind. Don't you hate that?

My brain can not even form a logical, coherent thought today.

Randoms usually work for me...so I'm going there AGAIN today.

Speaking of going there...I have my yearly womanly appointment today. woo-fucking-hoo. I sure can't wait to have that cold metal contraption shoved up my cootch.

I'm invited to a sex toy party this weekend. I sure can't wait to have that cold metal contraption shoved up my.... Oh wait. I don't think I'm going to the party anyway. I have my kids this weekend and I can't imagine asking anyone to babysit for me just because I want some new toys. My real (ok 2nd real) excitement for going was to see a friend that lives in southern Illinois...and now she's not cumming making the trip...so....

I went out Saturday night with a friend, the night will be forever remembered as the Margarita Debacle. I don't think I will be sipping any margaritas for a very long time...at least not until the Buffett concert. WHAT? By then I am sure my memories of THIS Margarita Debacle will be long gone by July.

Bachelor??? Anyone watching???? Fucking crazies. 'Nuff said.

The sun is shining today. :)

Bubba was discussing Martin Luther King yesterday, in his words "MLK wanted everyone to be nice to the brown people." It took me back to when he was little, we were at Red Lobster and he asked loudly why another family was BROWN and not PEACH like us.

There have been no more detailed updates from my Mom's online dating adventures...thankfully. I did tell her you all wanted more to be entertained. No. I didn't cause then I'd have to fess up to blogging, or share my blog with her and I'm not going to.

Meh. Even my randoms aren't sparking any blog material. Maybe I should join the online dating...


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. yup, same here when it comes to random stuff to write today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the Bachelor. Where do they get these girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Bachelor started boring the hell out of me by now with all the drama and the usual bs.

    I know about randoms as well, or lack thereof, that's why no postings from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am all about that margarita bidness....I need one right now in fact. Car trouble gives me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am do for my female checkup in a couple of months. I think I will end up putting that off as much as possible. I hate the speculum.

    I am watching The Bachelor. I love to hate it. I am sick of him talking about his wife being in the crowd and how he is going to be with one woman while playing tonsil hockey with different women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm behind on my yearly tune up, I know I have to go? maybe I'll just skip a year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a sex toy!! btw...will you please come visit me at my new home at word press. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "My brain can not even form a logical, coherent thought today."

    Right there with you sister. Working on W2's and payroll taxes today. I almost hurt someone at the office that asked me for his W2. For real. I had to leave and gain some composure. And to get a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate. You need that shit when you are working on year end payroll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make random look good. ;)


    I've had more than my share of margarita debacles too, but I keep comin' back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear ya with the "too much in brain to blog" feeling. What is up with that anyway? Random always works!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I'm sure they'd be more than welcome to put in an order for you from the catalog... so at least you have something fun to play with...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always in awe of the bloggers who manage to come up with something witty or interesting every.single.day. 1/2 the time I sit and stare at my blank blogger page and nope. I got nuthin'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so the kids gets his culture awareness from a crayon box ... meh... there are worse things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! I am watching The Bachelor also and WHAT THE HELL!? That first girl they kicked of was a whore and I knew that the second she opened her mouth! And the one he just sent home has some very very deep mental/emotional issues.

    WOW.

    I say go to the party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go to the sex toy party - you'll get plenty of blog fodder!!!! :-)

    As for margaritas - to get yourself back into shape for that Buffet concert, try this recipe. A local restaurant has a huge margarita list, and this one is the best: http://dadshouseblog.com/2009/08/04/best-margarita-recipe/ (Herradura anejo, cointreau, and lime)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A sex toy party. I should have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure the sex party would give you LOTS to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...