Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whoa...

Seriously, you guys....THIS is crazy...HE is crazy (about me) and it's just so wonderfully awesome...

I am posting this here...because it blows me away.

He has read my blog for a very long...probably since I've started.

It's no surprise really, most of my closest friends know about my blog.

He has never commented in the comments section, until this post.

Here is his response.

*heart beats fast*

Anonymous said...
This is "Friend".
The way you support me, the way you love me, the friendship you give to me, the way you make me laugh, the ways you make me feel important, the warmth you put in my heart, and the smile you put on my face not only on Valentines day, but every day is worth a million times more than any gift that can be delivered or put inside of a card. I thank my lucky stars for you and not only do I not feel cheated, but wonder what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as YOU!!!

February 16, 2010 7:56 PM



I know, right????

*swoon*

He's mine ladies, MINE!

*****

The pictures from yesterday of the skating party...some of you commented on how great I look. Well, sorry to say, that's not me. That's my Mom. We went to the skating party the weekend she was here visiting.

Thank you though, she does LOOK great.

The funny thing is we really don't look that much alike, though many people think we do. I really resemble my dad's side of the family. However, my mannerisms and the way I carry myself IS totally in line with how my Mom is behaviorally.

Skating was a total blast...ya know when I wasn't holding a 125 lb buggy up from falling. By the end of the two hour skate for all, she was KINDA getting the hang of it and by the end of the two hour skate for all, my thighs and butt were screaming from helping her. It was a blast though and something I'd love to take the kids to again sometime.

When Buggy wasn't hanging on to me for life, I skated a little something like this.

Oh yes, I have moves people.



*****

Auditors will be here Monday and Tuesday, thank goodness. I dislike (very much) this time of year at work. My boss gets in such a tizzy. He really infringes on my blogging/facebooking/anything but working time.

*****

Bubba was adorable watching the Olympics last night. I almost didn't have the heart to tell him it was bedtime because he was enjoying them so much.

I did send him to bed, but recorded the snowboarding for him. :)

*****

Buggy comes home tonight, she's been gone now for almost a week. BOY do I miss her.

*****

The guy I like for Idol made it through to the top 24...hope he does well. Just for record, I like Andrew Garcia. In case he wins it all, I can say, I liked him from the get go. MMMK?

*****

I have a bet going for the Bachelor with Sissy from My Kids Might Be Martians. A bag of my favorite candy is at stake here people so THINK TINLY for me, k?

Sissy, good luck girl. Bet accepted. :) Get ready to hit that local walmart for my candy. *devilish smile*

*****

Ok, I think that's all for me now...sorry I haven't been around too much commenting...hopefully after next week I will get my "time" back.

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. That is my favorite on American Idol too! I've loved him from his first audition and when he did the remake of the Paula Abdul I was screaming, "GET HIM A RECORD CONTRACT NOW!!!!!"

    I don't watch the Bachelor, but I hope you win your bet.

    And, Awwww. What a sweetie...

    I'm with Bubba. The Olympics rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer me too, but I don't think I screamed "get him a contract" LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, auditors! Why must they invade our "me" time!

    I'm so happy for you and your "friend." Sounds like he's a great fellow.

    Still wondering about the brother though... Any? At all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say after reading his comment I did say awww out loud! You do look like your mom in my opinion well kinda..

    Let me know if he has a brother too I'll be single soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Seriously makes me smile to see you this happy. I have seen some dark days on this blog and it is so nice to see the light beaming through!!! I can remember a set of emails we sent back and forth a long while ago and somewhere in there you declared you were giving up men. I'm glad you changed your mind and gave this one a shot!!
    Olympics- did you hear the snowboarding coach drop the F bomb. I just about died laughing!
    Skating- I did think it was you at first and then I took a double take and realized it was your mom. You do look alike!
    *Oh and why does it never take the my comment the first time around? I always have to do this darn thing twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SORRY ladies, he does have a brother, but he's not single.

    MW Mommy...*beaming* maybe you'll get to meet him at another Sox game... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and I didn't hear the f bomb, but I will listen for it when I watch it tonight... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, he sounds like a good guy!

    Thinking Tinley for you but I am thinking he'll go with Vienna. Sorry to say...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swoon...yes. He sounds like a real keeper. I'm so glad you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So refreshing to hear you so happy! Great for you girl! YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hold on to that guy, he's a gem in a cess pool of, well, you know.

    And I totally thought that was you in those photos skating. You do so look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! So glad you found a lovely man to love! He sounds like a keeper!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really awesome that you found a really great "FRIEND" that really seems to love and care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just loving that you are so in love! This is so wonderful after all that you have been through. Hopefully when you two get enough of each other you might blog a little more;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's on like Donkey Kong! Go Vienna!

    Sweet, sweet comment. My husband only makes smart ass remarks while he reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That video was scary.

    Those kids were totally not wearing helmets or knee pads.

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwwwww how sweet was that Valentine's post! great pic of you too!
    I knew that was your mom LOL good for her for getting on the skates, better her than me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww your boyfriend sounds like a great catch..congrats to you!! *sigh* *love*

    Loved the skating babies..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweetheart! You deserve it!!

    And I must say that I think he will choose Vienna (sadly). Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  20. WTH Stacie! That comment didn't deserve it's own freaking post? I am telling you, I had tears in my eyes. Hold on to that man, you deserve happiness finally!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, pull up a therapy couch and tell me all about it...