I'm going random today.
-I've had terrible tummy troubles since Sunday night. It seems to be worse right after I eat. Sucks.
-I can blog freely here about my bowel movements and the affects of my fiber one bars, but when talking to Mr.F I can not discuss freely with him. I'd like him to think I'm a princess that doesn't fart or "drop the kids at the pool"....except he reads this blog. DAMMIT.
*waves hi to Mr.FF*
-I'm still on this topic, not sure why I keep bullet pointing it....but this tummy ache isn't even producing any gas or kid droppin....so really Mr.F that is NOT why I had to go home so quickly last night...
-Moving on...
-I am going to my first White Sox game of the season this weekend! WOOT. Remember this one time last year? That's right BISHES it's on...again. MW Mommy and MW Daddy have graciously agreed to join me...YEEEHHHHAAAWWWW.
-Sunday is Mother's Day...and let me just say if the Ex, Capt'n Cancel, is invited to THIS friggin holiday, I might just go PMS PSYCHO on someone...anyone.
-Speaking of PMS Psycho...you have to read Bev today. Good stuff. Not that I can relate...no. Not me.
*Smiles*
-I really could kick myself in the taco, I saw Capt'n Cancel's facebook page last night...OH MMM GEEEE...seriously. Here's the thing I had to keep saying (after the cuss words flew out of my mouth) to myself. He is the same person he's been, no matter the drastic good and bad things I tried during our marriage to change him, he's never going to change. At least I don't have to be married to him...and thank goodness I'm not anymore.
-I booked a professional photo shoot for the kids and I. I am totally excited for it. It's not until the end of July, but I'm already thinking about what we will wear.
-Today feels like Friday. FML, it's only Thursday.
-Heard this song today, I love it...so sharing is caring my lovelies.
Ok, I'm outie.
I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and you can punch me tomorrow but maybe your pregnant, lol!
Not tomorrow, darn it I am so bad with dates! Saturday, I mean Saturday!
ReplyDeleteWell with all my health issues, I am as close to being a dr as a real one. I say your tummy problems are either IBS or gasteritis.
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome Mothers Day, full of relaxing and mixed drinks.
Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDo women fart? Really????
ReplyDeleteYou. Crack. Me. Up.
ReplyDeleteKami Out.
so uh that tummy ache? does it go way after a few hours? Do you uh feel it kind of radiate towards your ribs on the right side? And uh do you have a gallbladder?
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your stomach back in check soon before Mr FF finds out you drop the kids at the pool often. LOL. Hope you feel better soon. Have a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteI love kicking myself in the taco. Hah!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to come on over and tell you Happy Mother's Day....You are one of those momma's that truly deserve a fantastic day of appreciation for all you have done!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a gas-free day at the game! We did the whole white shirt and jeans thing. Dang kids not cooperating anyway.