
It's random day.
Funny thing is, for once I don't feel like going random...but I will...cause time is limited these days.
My license plate is expired. OOPS and GRRR.
Since I moved I never received a notice that it was time to renew...and well, outta sight outta mind.
So somehow, at some point in this crazy schedule I am going to have to get to the emissions testing place, then back to the DMV to get it taken care of.
I'm still flying on the good news yesterday. :-)
Yesterday was Bubba's football pictures. I forgot my order form. I could have filled a new one out but I figure I can take good enough pictures. The only thing I will be missing is the team photo. I can
Buggy has counseling on Friday at the same time she is suppose to be at Brownies. Good times.
Kids had open house at school last week...I got good reports on BOTH kids. This makes me so happy especially in Bubba's case. We all know how last year ended.
All the Fall shows are starting next week...wooohooo...what shows are you excited about? Me? GREY'S ANATOMY!!! For serious. I'm a little excited for GLEE too. :-)
That's all I've got for today folks.
Gotta leave work early for football.
Happy Random Tuesday Shiznit
I cant wait for the new fall line up of shows. and of course the old ones as well.
ReplyDeleteHope my dvr is working, cause there is alot to be recording soon.
I'm so glad Bubba is having a better year. I'm sure that is a huge relief.
ReplyDeletewell, not to be the bearer of bad news....but I heard that if you let your license plates expire, there are now fines. Stupid fines, some huge. Asses. Mine is almost up, too.
ReplyDelete